Hot Cast in New Movie

Jack Scribe

Saw a promo poster for Stop Loss in the movie theater today. It'll be released March 28. Anyone "in the biz" aware of this film? Eye candy alone should make this one a winner. Here's a little more poop on imdb. Great still shots from the movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489281/. Images of Ryan Phillippe, Tatum Channing and Joseph Gordon-Levitt running around shirtless are appealing. :wub:

Jack B)

Saw a promo poster for Stop Loss in the movie theater today. It'll be released March 28. Anyone "in the biz" aware of this film? Eye candy alone should make this one a winner. Here's a little more poop on imdb. Great still shots from the movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489281/. Images of Ryan Phillippe, Tatum Channing and Joseph Gordon-Levitt running around shirtless are appealing. :wub:

Jack B)

Actually, the picture of Ryan Phillippe are very nice :wub: but, as for Tatum Channing and Joseph-Levitt,,, well I don't find them that much attracting,, I mean they're not horrible, but not as cute as Ryan...

There are a lot of yummy guys in this film... but, I've yet to see a spectacular movie out of Channing Tatum, so I'll probably not watch it.. even though, I believe Ryan and Joseph may carry a movie... pretty well.

Well eye-candy is great, but quickly gets old without any substance behind it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a great actor but the rest, I dunno.

Levitt and Phillippe are indeed both excellent actors and both are very cute (Phillippe especially).

However, I would hate to watch this movie! Based on the plot summary it's the perfect example of the type of movies I can't stand. This style and pretty much anything - besides Stranger than Fiction - with Will Ferrell are exactly the kind of movies I avoid like the plague (though to be fair Adam Sandler and Vince Vaughn manage to make egregiously awful movies quite consistently as well :boy: ).

Edited by AFriendlyFace