[dkstories] Rich Boy - Growing pains - chapter 4

Chapter 4 is on the Site !! - 3 firsts in a row...

Hey! Careful with the bragging. Here's the link to Chapter 4.

Another very interesting chapter. We learn about major changes in the world of magic and Worthington cultivates a new alliance. Or is he merely being seduced?

I quite liked this chapter, especially this Mitchell Pierce person... I'd like to see this, er, alliance go a little deeper... and I was a little disappointed at the... indescript sex scene... course that's probably because I'm feeling pretty horny right now and I rather like the idea of a sexy meeting of souls... 0:)

Pardon, I must go take care of something....

I quite liked this chapter, especially this Mitchell Pierce person... I'd like to see this, er, alliance go a little deeper... and I was a little disappointed at the... indescript sex scene... course that's probably because I'm feeling pretty horny right now and I rather like the idea of a sexy meeting of souls... 0:)

Pardon, I must go take care of something....

Now, I don't really need to say anything. :P

Great chapter, Dan! :worship:

Conner

Well written chapter...*mumbles to himself, "I sure hope some publishing house notices Dan's work 'cause he's damn awesome!* :)

One of his first stories "Shapers Chronicles : The Wreckers" was allready published in 2005.

In stock at Amazon.com

410E5DS6SML._SS500_.jpg

I bought and enjoyed it. Its just a pity that the next volumes never were published (?)

Old Bob

Edited by old bob