Love me for who I am

BeaStKid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skimmed through and did not find it. It's okay though. It does not appear to be in any recent posts. I know... :off:

It's in one of his first blog posts. It's also in the paper he wrote that's linked to in this thread. Anyway, it's Bikramjit. It's a cool sounding name.

It's in one of his first blog posts. It's also in the paper he wrote that's linked to in this thread. Anyway, it's Bikramjit. It's a cool sounding name.

He told me in pm. I think his name is really cool! Why do some of us have to have such common (boring) names? <sobs>

He told me in pm. I think his name is really cool! Why do some of us have to have such common (boring) names? <sobs>

Your name may be common, but you are by no means a boring person. As the title of this thread suggests, I think many of us love you for who you are, not for your name. :)

Thanks... :) And you are not at all boring... :hug:

Your name may be common, but you are by no means a boring person. As the title of this thread suggests, I think many of us love you for who you are, not for your name. :)

My point, exactly

Thanks... :) And you are not at all boring... :hug:

My point, exactly

I appreciate the sentiments. I do not find myself all that interesting, but I am flattered that others do. :)

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

Remind me that we need to work on self-esteem lessons for you. It's not very many people I find interesting enough to keep an open IM window for whenever I'm awake. cheek_kiss.gif

I hate the fact that India is not very friendly towards gay people. My mother was horrified to learn I support gay rights. It really is kind of depressing. I keep reading little things in the newspaper that pisses me of as well. Like last month, there was a section in the newspaper talking about how there is 'clinic' here in the capital that offers to make the person straight and like women instead of men, after a advance of course. Thankfully the journalist seemed to be quite scornful and against that ploy.

I got a friend living in Bahrain, and she was telling me that if anyone even caught with say, gay literature, they can get shot. By the police. Legally. :/

Edited by pitchan