Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 33: Full Circle

Hrmmmm, So far, we have one Nuke sequestered in Dodger Stadium. There are five subwoofer cases; one contains the remaining nuke and three contain mock-ups. Any speculation on why Jerry is hauling around mock-ups of his nukes which include a tiny scrap of plutonium?

Extortion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

The mock ups have me confused.

I am making the assumption that the real bomb back in Australia will be detonated to prove they have the bombs. Unless J/S is planning on planting the fake ones and the other real one in various places, and only telling them their is two bombs, he may be playing a numbers game that they might find one of the real, but probably not both of the bombs. The decoys could come in handy there.

I would also imagine that he will tell whomever that they are triggered to explode if they are tampered with in any way. Hopefully this would weigh heavily on the minds of the government.

Also, I wonder where all the bombs and decoys are going to be placed. I imagine JCLS (Jerry Clump Landscaping services) will have to work close to where the concert trucks are. How many more cities do Instinct have on this tour?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..