Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play- Ch.34 When Worlds Collide

Me thinks that a certain Tiger has CJ by the toe (or hoof). Hopefully you have evidence, such as a saved PM where CJ has finally admitted to using cliffhanger :P .

If you do, please feel free to share with us, we will all keep it a secret :D

Well, I cannot say for sure. It would not be right. And I would never post a pm or whatever in a forum. That would be unethical. What I said eariler was meant for the goat to understand. ;) Everyone else can keep guessing. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL! :lol:

Actually, I did say, earlier in the thread, that I might try writing a cliffie in every one of these days. chapters :)

B) ............Perhaps when the sun rises in the East??

Tiger uses eevil cliffies. :P

But I never write cliffhangers! :P

Never? Well, I may have used an evil cliffhanger once or twice, but I'm not known to do so as often as some do. I will concede that Chapter 10 of Dark Earth: The Prophecy contains an mild cliffhanger, but I'm still much more likely to misdirect. 0:) I will say it one more time. Don't forget what we talked about before. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..