Trevors Return!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've returned! I had to get a new account though because it's been so long I didnt remember any of my information and I had deleted my old email so....yeah I've been trying several new things but I feel it's time I got back to my stories and already have an idea in mind so chapter 1 to my new story should come very soon.

Lol well I've been doing several new things. I've been doing that online roleplay if you know what that is. Well it's not the dirty thing! Lol it's basically where you create a character and interact with others in chat rooms to make a story but...well lets just say nothing ever went my way so I decided to come back to this. I have all control over what happens when I write all the characters so xD The new story is actually going to be like a biography. The main character is going to be telling his story on a video tape with flash back sequences kind of like they do in the movies. As far as my old account goes you can remove it because I dont remember my information lol but dont remove it if it's gonna take my stories off! I want my stories to stay lol.

Lol well I've been doing several new things. I've been doing that online roleplay if you know what that is. Well it's not the dirty thing! Lol it's basically where you create a character and interact with others in chat rooms to make a story but...well lets just say nothing ever went my way so I decided to come back to this. I have all control over what happens when I write all the characters so xD The new story is actually going to be like a biography. The main character is going to be telling his story on a video tape with flash back sequences kind of like they do in the movies. As far as my old account goes you can remove it because I dont remember my information lol but dont remove it if it's gonna take my stories off! I want my stories to stay lol.

Welcome back,,

good to see people coming back 'home'.... It seems like you have a good idea for your story,, looking forward to see it.