Ugh...Frustrating times...

I have seriously been banging my head against the wall the past week and a half trying to write, and everything is just coming out wrong. I can't even BEGIN to explain how aggravating it is for me to not be able to write anything and clear my head at the end of the day. It's not even writer's block, really! Because I can WRITE...it's just coming out all wrong!

Anyway, I'll be posting again soon. I've been having a hard time with the last little portion of the new "Class By Himself" chapter, and it's driving me batty, because I don't want to post it half ass, you know? I seriously just need to step away from this keyboard and find a way to get my 'mojo' back.

Word to the wise...burnout SUCKS!

Yuck! I know the feeling! I've had a story in my head for ages and I cant seem to summon the energy to write it the 'right way'!! Every time I DO try to write it, it never comes out to my satisfaction (you're right Com, never look back at your work or you'll never get past the first sentence! Hahaha!)

On the flip side it's an amazing feeling when you suddenly get a rush of inspiration and before you know it you blink and you have ten pages done! Oddly this is occuring with a different story that I just came up with only a few days ago and now I have a whole chapter done and I'm starting on the second!

But now that I have a whole chapter done on this other story, I cant seem to summon the courage to post it! Hehe! I'm embarrassed that it might not be good enough. . . (besides, this one is like 'fan art' and it takes place in your 'universe' Comsie, and I feel reeeally ashamed if I showed anyone else)

Yes Com, I know that feeling, sitting in front of the keyboard and having blank thoughts other than your current goal!

Erick

That's amazing! I never knew there was such a comprehensive and organized editing system here! Heh! That's so cool! I especially like that I can be helped with consistency and overall flow, which I think stumps me a lot.

Thank you!

Erick

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..