I thought about goats, so I went to YouTube and typed "goats" and I get this as my first result.

Look at them faint when the umbrella opens. :P

She even said "They even faint when they get excited". I mean...like the girl said in the comments...how the hell do they mate then?

CJ, even me some answers! :P

Edited by Jack Frost
He faints each time the scar wins.

B) ......It's obvious, that the Goat faints at;

A. Cliffs

B. Guys named Eric

C. Bad Tequilia

D. Birds of Prey when flying overhead

E. Shadows

I actually had a friend from my home town ask me on the weekend if I could help her set up a website because she just got 10 Tennessee Fainting goats as breeding stock. I'll be down and will check the little critters out on the long weekend. Maybe I can see if we could set up some defenses to make CJ faint each time he gets too close to a cliffy!

Steve

lol fainting goats now thats something really odd. Maybe they are tired from making all that Goat Milks soap. Im gonna have to buy a goat i think to mow my grass lol. Lawn mower is broken and no one i know can fix it and im way too busy to lol.

B) ......It's obvious, that the Goat faints at;

A. Cliffs

B. Guys named Eric

C. Bad Tequilia

D. Birds of Prey when flying overhead

E. Shadows

Haha, too true :P

I actually had a friend from my home town ask me on the weekend if I could help her set up a website because she just got 10 Tennessee Fainting goats as breeding stock. I'll be down and will check the little critters out on the long weekend. Maybe I can see if we could set up some defenses to make CJ faint each time he gets too close to a cliffy!

Steve

Heh, that would be a good idea

lol fainting goats now thats something really odd. Maybe they are tired from making all that Goat Milks soap. Im gonna have to buy a goat i think to mow my grass lol. Lawn mower is broken and no one i know can fix it and im way too busy to lol.

Hmmm, that's a grand idea! :D

This was to funny of a video, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a goat the same way haha. (CJames, I must know, do you faint as well when you get excited? Would that explain all the cliffs you write? :P )

I thought about goats, so I went to YouTube.

This is one of the quaintest introductory sentences I've ever read. It could make for a great story afterwards, if you went further than peddling erotica aimed at The Supreme Ruling Emperor of the Royal Court of Cliffhangers for the Centuries to Come and Even After That Still.

Oh, by the way, the video is funny.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm afraid I know little about Fainting Goats... I've heard of 'em, and IMHO that isn't the best predator-avoidance strategy. :lmao:

And shame on ya'll; you know I never use cliffhangers! :P