Y'all be gentle, now...

JoelInSpace

Hey there GaryK... Well I sure do appreciate that!

BTW... a couple of y'all steered me over to dkstories's scifi short stories, and specifically Do Over.

Whoa! What a great story! I'm gorging myself on it, can't stop eating up the chapters. I'm about to finish chapter 4 now, and I guess I'll keep telling myself that I'll step away from the computer shortly and do other things, but...

But I might end up totally geekin' out on this story and read it straight thru. I'm lovin' it.

I'll take some time to post specifically on this story when I've finished the whole thing. But just wanted to say again a big thank you to everyone who's taken the time to make me feel welcome and included. I'm impressed with GA.

And also, for the recommendation to read Do Over, I owe at least a pizza to whoever mentioned that first. Unless it has be delivered to Belgium or something.

• Like 1

But I might end up totally geekin' out on this story and read it straight thru. I'm lovin' it.

Don't worry. You wouldn't be the first person to stay up all night reading an entire series in one sitting. thumbs-up.gif

• Like 1

To paraphrase an over-used cliche', the rumors of my untimely departure from the GA community have been greatly over-posted.

Greatly over-posted huh? Hmmm, I have a few suspect in mind then! Was the culprit a quadraped wearing dark glasses? Perhaps a spiny little guy with an Australian accent? Might he have been an intimidating young beast? Did he resemble a very large house cat? (...you see the kind of zoo they have me watching?! :blink: :wacko: ) Alternatively I suspect he may have hailed from the Florida area, or perhaps he was an all around nice guy who happens to hang out near cliffs.

Rest assured we'll catch the over-posting fiend and make him apologize (probably four or five times :boy: )

-Kevin :P

• Site Administrator

Welcome Joel :D

Greatly over-posted huh? Hmmm, I have a few suspect in mind then! Was the culprit a quadraped wearing dark glasses? Perhaps a spiny little guy with an Australian accent? Might he have been an intimidating young beast? Did he resemble a very large house cat? (...you see the kind of zoo they have me watching?! :blink: :wacko: ) Alternatively I suspect he may have hailed from the Florida area, or perhaps he was an all around nice guy who happens to hang out near cliffs.

Rest assured we'll catch the over-posting fiend and make him apologize (probably four or five times :boy: )

-Kevin :P

I thought I better help you out here:

A quadraped wearing dark sunglasses - Author and Admin CJames

Spiney little guy with an Australian accent - Author and moderator Graeme

Intimidating Young Beast - Author BeaStKid

Very large house cat - Author Tiger

Florida area - Gary

All around nice guy who hangs nears cliffs - I'm guessing Kevin would be referring to Shadowgod, but if you read Kevin's latest story Buy Me A Drink this description would fit him as well :P .

Those would all be the most prolific posters here at GA.

Me, I'm going to borrow a line, I'm just a quiet shy lurker :ph34r:

Great to have you here, and from the looks of it, I'll be looking forward to more of your posts :P .

Steve B)

Sorry to get picky, but these are two of my best friends on GA and they are Promising Authors, not just Authors. :)

Other than that I loved your summary. two-thumbs-up.gif

Well now see that there is nothing but friendly!

Okay, Joel, humor the straight girl here for a sec... does your accent sound as hot in real life as it does in your writing? :wub:

Okay, Joel, humor the straight girl here for a sec... does your accent sound as hot in real life as it does in your writing? :wub:

Heh... hey the gay boys wanna know too!

Welcome aboard Joel.

Lugh (no cute descriptive phrase, please)

btw, I have some sf on this site somewhere.... happy hunting.

Welcome Joel :D

I thought I better help you out here:

Florida area - Gary

All around nice guy who hangs nears cliffs - I'm guessing Kevin would be referring to Shadowgod, but if you read Kevin's latest story Buy Me A Drink this description would fit him as well :P .

Great to have you here, and from the looks of it, I'll be looking forward to more of your posts :P .

Steve B)

:huh: ........Ahem, Steve!!

And also, for the recommendation to read Do Over, I owe at least a pizza to whoever mentioned that first. Unless it has be delivered to Belgium or something.

Thanks for your comment :worship: DK will surely be happy about that.

and Thanks for the pizza, it was me :D .

Unfortunately, you would have to send it by shipping :P , I'm in Geneva (Switzerland, Europe, the small country middle of the Alps)

I propose you to eat it yourself, with a glass of good wine, and raise your glass in my honor; Cheers !

BTW, the description in your profile (who I am and what I do) is very interesting. You really should be participating no only with your stories but interfering in all forums. It's another side of the pleasure I have to be in GA, and not the less important :rolleyes: . And dont forget the Gay Authors Political Forums :great: .

Old bob

Florida area - Gary

Steve B)

I do believe he was referring to Benji there Steve #2, Joel has yet to be exposed to me. I figured it was high time we amended that particular faux pas.

Welcome to GA Joel!

I do believe he was referring to Benji there Steve #2, Joel has yet to be exposed to me. I figured it was high time we amended that particular faux pas.

Welcome to GA Joel!

If you wanna get technical here Steve, Ben is: anoverallniceguywhohangsaroundcliffs. But I'm not in the mood to get technical. I think the reference was in fact to Ben. :)

When Joel does get exposed to you please take good quality pix. :P

Hey there GaryK... Well I sure do appreciate that!

BTW... a couple of y'all steered me over to dkstories's scifi short stories, and specifically Do Over.

Whoa! What a great story! I'm gorging myself on it, can't stop eating up the chapters. I'm about to finish chapter 4 now, and I guess I'll keep telling myself that I'll step away from the computer shortly and do other things, but...

It's a good story, one of the first few I read when I came to this site. If you wanna get some advice on it shoot me a PM.

Like I said before, it's great to see you on here! (Though becareful when reading some of CJame's stories, there tend to be cliffs no matter where you go lol) :P

• Site Administrator
Sorry to get picky, but these are two of my best friends on GA and they are Promising Authors, not just Authors. :)

Other than that I loved your summary. two-thumbs-up.gif

Sorry Gary, I guess I have equal respect for everyone here, but especially all the authors, as they give me the material to read :2thumbs: .

Hopefully I didn't offend :wacko:

:huh: ........Ahem, Steve!!

Welcome to GA Joel!

Upon closer inspection I guess I did not mention Benji....sorry. I guess that you definitely are an all around nice guy who hangs around cliffs, that you do do :P . Steve too is an all around nice guy, but I guess he plays around cliffs :lol: .

Maybe if Joel is interested when the lynching party makes it way to Arizona, we can stop in and meet Joel on the way :D .

Steve B)