The Challenge of Human Endeavor

NickolasJames8

Taking all fields of human endeavor into account, name the one person in this world who's the best at what they do.

Are you wanting a person we know personally who we admire for their accomplishments and attributes? Personally I would have to say David. He's in his first year working after completing his residency and medical school and shadowing and such as a full fledged doctor in one of the best hospitals in the state. I admire all the challenges and stress he goes through. He gets a lot of rewarding aspects, but also a lot of stress and sadness in his line of work, still though he moves forward every day. He has his hardships dealing with a lifestyle like that, but he has learned to manage them and he offers me the time I desire from him with no complaining, so what can I say.. lol.. I admire him a lot for what he does, but I'm biased 'cause I love him.

Another person I admire is my Physical Therapy division chairwoman. She is extremely warm and intelligent in her field. She is accomplished as a physical therapist as well as a professor. Her accomplishments intimidated the hell out of me until I got to know her, she has been very helpful and I have succeeded well above my own expectations in this field with her help. She calls me her bothersome brat because I'm always calling her up and asking her things, but deep down I think she enjoys it.. lol.. Well she's told me that she does and she called me a few times over the summer to make sure I was still practicing and reading up.. I have her for three classes next semester and she said she's going to be pretty brutal.

Are you wanting a person we know personally who we admire for their accomplishments and attributes? Personally I would have to say David. He's in his first year working after completing his residency and medical school and shadowing and such as a full fledged doctor in one of the best hospitals in the state. I admire all the challenges and stress he goes through. He gets a lot of rewarding aspects, but also a lot of stress and sadness in his line of work, still though he moves forward every day. He has his hardships dealing with a lifestyle like that, but he has learned to manage them and he offers me the time I desire from him with no complaining, so what can I say.. lol.. I admire him a lot for what he does, but I'm biased 'cause I love him.

Another person I admire is my Physical Therapy division chairwoman. She is extremely warm and intelligent in her field. She is accomplished as a physical therapist as well as a professor. Her accomplishments intimidated the hell out of me until I got to know her, she has been very helpful and I have succeeded well above my own expectations in this field with her help. She calls me her bothersome brat because I'm always calling her up and asking her things, but deep down I think she enjoys it.. lol.. Well she's told me that she does and she called me a few times over the summer to make sure I was still practicing and reading up.. I have her for three classes next semester and she said she's going to be pretty brutal.

Thanks Krista :)

It can be anyone at all :) Someone you know personally, or someone you know of but may have never met. Or it could be a public figure like a sports star or a CEO or an author or an actress. There's no qualifying criteria.

Thanks Krista :)

It can be anyone at all :) Someone you know personally, or someone you know of but may have never met. Or it could be a public figure like a sports star or a CEO or an author or an actress. There's no qualifying criteria.

B) .........How about a brave individual from the past? Bayard Rustin a black civil rights activist who embraced Gandhi's non-violent approach way before Martin L. King, was actually one of the 1st to be arrested for not giving up a bus seat, way before Rose Parks. And was gay, and never hid from it.

This one is easy as far as top-of-the-head answers go -- Maria Callas. To me, she's the ideal artist: disciplined, hard-working, un-ego-istic, ambitious, incredible strength of character, but with great concern about how art should also be something enjoyable and exciting. And she did it. There's no one in her league.

I'll probably get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but I will say Barbara Walters. She is a great interviewer. All the stars seem honored to be interviewed by her and seem comfortable enough to share more than they would with someone else.

Shane Warne - a cricket legend. He's famous for his art of leg-spinning, a endangered art of bowling but he's the one who revives and changes the image of cricket, he's now retired but he changes cricket same as Babe Ruth change baseball.

I'll probably get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but I will say Barbara Walters. She is a great interviewer. All the stars seem honored to be interviewed by her and seem comfortable enough to share more than they would with someone else.

:( .....Barbara Wa Wa?? 'looks for rotten veggies'

I'm going to go with my mother. I think she's done everything a mother should do and I'm proud of her and love her very much.

That's really sweet, Kev!

:( .....Barbara Wa Wa?? 'looks for rotten veggies'

Well, I suppose I can't please everyone with my opinions. I can still try though. I still stand by my answer. She is a spectacular interviewer.