WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

Excuse

this guy that ive liked for like ages is at a party im throwin tonight...

im wasted.... and he juust got ina 3 way kiss with me...

oh man i really like him... but hes straight... and i dunno... im being an idiot arent i?

grrrr

and tom! DONT COMMENT YEA? lol

ily

oh dear :(

It happens. When people are drunk, they tend to be more free. It also happens that we occasionally have feelings for straight men. That's just a fact of life. Eventually, you'll get over it. You'll look back and think little of it. I know it probably sounds cliche, but it is true. Just remember that it has happened to most of us at one point or another. :hug:

this guy that ive liked for like ages is at a party im throwin tonight...

im wasted.... and he juust got ina 3 way kiss with me...

oh man i really like him... but hes straight... and i dunno... im being an idiot arent i?

grrrr

and tom! DONT COMMENT YEA? lol

ily

oh dear :(

B) ............Don't sweat it, if he is str8, blame it on booze, he will.

Cheers guys :)

oooh man! I'm sooo ill this morning... I cant believe i posted that... never drinking again lol :P

I've liked him for two years thats the problem... but ah well it was just abiut of fun... i think i was more emotional 'cos i was drunk :)

I love how the first place i turned to was GA though, you all made me feel so welcome so cheers :)

now im gonna go and make a cuppa and try get over this hangover :|

Is a stolen kiss any less sweet?

I love how the first place i turned to was GA though, you all made me feel so welcome so cheers smile.gif

delighted to hear that. It is a nice place.

Cheers guys :)

oooh man! I'm sooo ill this morning... I cant believe i posted that... never drinking again lol :P

I've liked him for two years thats the problem... but ah well it was just abiut of fun... i think i was more emotional 'cos i was drunk :)

I love how the first place i turned to was GA though, you all made me feel so welcome so cheers :)

now im gonna go and make a cuppa and try get over this hangover :|

Haha I couldn't tell you how many times I've told my friends to "never let me drink again." Shhh don't tell my mother that ;)

But there's a phrase out there that I'm sure everyone has heard, "A drunk mind speaks a sober heart." Whatever version of that you may have heard, its always the same, and usually true. Whether this guy you like is just a flirt, or he quite possibly is confused with his feelings, he wouldn't have done it if he didn't like it.

• 1 month later...
"In vino veritas."

Not just an old saying, but a principle in Roman law.

Hence the USA saying, "Kids and drunks tell the truth." In your case, his actions are speaking louder than words. Perhaps, subconsciously, he wants to "experiment" with 'our' lifestyle?

------

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you! :D

"In vino veritas."

Not just an old saying, but a principle in Roman law.

As best as I can guess, a literal translation would be 'In wine, truth' or something like that :D .

As for what to do. Hm.

Get drunk with him again, have a drunken conversation with him about what happened and make sure you remember it.

Also because it was a three way kiss it might have just been novelty value.. easier to do something like that when its less personal ;p.

As best as I can guess, a literal translation would be 'In wine, truth' or something like that :D .

As for what to do. Hm.

Get drunk with him again, have a drunken conversation with him about what happened and make sure you remember it.

Also because it was a three way kiss it might have just been novelty value.. easier to do something like that when its less personal ;p.

"In vino veritas"="In wine you are truthful", as in "When you soak yourself in it (become besotted or "into the wine" more than it's in you) your ability to lie is diminished--it takes quite a bit of mental capacity to figure out the complexities of making a lie that will work.

'Course it might just be easier to tell him about the experience and ask him if he actually meant to do that...then check out his response...perhaps it could lead to something regular, you might even get another kiss out of it...