Fast lookin yuppies have accounts paying Peter's Yorkies.

J O S H I K I L

(Joshiki is Japanese for "Common sense" I added an L)

Joshua only sends his immediate kin into laughter. (And that really didn't take me long {I saw it when I saw the letters}, either I've hit that meditative state, or I'm just getting good at this, but I have no idea why yorkies would have accounts receivable...)

I W H I P P E D

I was holding instant pepperoni pizza enchilada dip.

T H E T R U T H

About the Yorkies, the sentances dont Have to make %100 sense... I think. And wasnt there a thing a few years ago where a woman died and left 1 million dollars (or so) to her poodle?

Edited by Kanaye
I was holding instant pepperoni pizza enchilada dip.

T H E T R U T H

About the Yorkies, the sentances dont Have to make %100 sense... I think. And wasnt there a thing a few years ago where a woman died and left 1 million dollars (or so) to her poodle?

Tommy has erroneously tried reporting untruths to Harold.

Yeah, I read that, then Leona Helmsley died last year and left the bulk of her estate in trust to care for her two dogs...what a stupid broad. What could a realistic annual budget for care be for two dogs? Probably around $3,000-$4,000 at the most extravagant.

K E E P I T U P

• 2 weeks later...
M A G I C B O Y

SRevol, you're missing the point of this participatory thread. The previous poster has solved a riddle by coming up with a phrase posed by the 8 letters left by the previous poster to them. Each word given in the solution phrase must use as the first letter of each word, in the order given, the characters left by the previous poster. If you will notice, Writeincode's previous response above missed one character, the letter "Y". So far, you're two behind - given your double word post earlier, even though someone responded to one of yours...as an example, I will solve yours, quoted above, and leave one of my own, which you or anyone else may solve for.

Mark and George interrupted Carl's beating of Yancey.

S A V E D T W O

Edited by kjames
SRevol, you're missing the point of this participatory thread. The previous poster has solved a riddle by coming up with a phrase posed by the 8 letters left by the previous poster to them. Each word given in the solution phrase must use as the first letter of each word, in the order given, the characters left by the previous poster. If you will notice, Writeincode's previous response above missed one character, the letter "Y". So far, you're two behind - given your double word post earlier, even though someone responded to one of yours...as an example, I will solve yours, quoted above, and leave one of my own, which you or anyone else may solve for.

Sorry kitten, sometimes i

It's not a battle forum here...let's try to keep the spirit of participation going...you'll find it's as much fun as it is a challenge, so let's just keep going. :)

X E R L B A I G

Xavier evidenced reluctance, leaving Barry and Ian gasping.

P A R V I T O L

Sorri kitten hehe

M A G A Z I N E

Miss Adams grimaced at Zelma, implying no exemptions

S A R A J E V O

Sorri kitten hehe

M A G A Z I N E

Miss Adams grimaced at Zelma, implying no exemptions

S A R A J E V O

No faults, SRevol, just a reminder--not really correcting anyone...this is a fun subforum...just unwind and enjoy it...it's a good vocabulary and phrasing exercise, too, although we have been reminded from time to time (at least once, to my recollection) not to get too racey with the use of obviously sexual or profane language...

S A R A J E V O

Steve and Ralph always jostled Evan very obviously.

S C O T L A N D

SCOTLAND

Sadly, Chris objected to Larry's amiable, nice demands.

D J I B O U T I

Dolores jests incessantly because others understand the implications.

C O L O R A D O