Hockey....everything to do with the coolest game on earth

wildone

• Site Administrator
I

Congrats to Pittsburgh! I know my friends are very happy.

Myr

Hey, I was cheering for Pittsburgh, and I'm happy, does this mean were friends :P ?

So just went back through the thread and if the contest wasn't over here would have been the final scores:

Cynical - 45 points

Wildone - 35 points

Mark Arbour - 25 points

We'll have to do this again next April :P . Wait, maybe a CFL Grey Cup pool :lol: .

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was cheering for Pittsburgh, and I'm happy, does this mean were friends :P ?

So just went back through the thread and if the contest wasn't over here would have been the final scores:

Cynical - 45 points

Wildone - 35 points

Mark Arbour - 25 points

We'll have to do this again next April :P . Wait, maybe a CFL Grey Cup pool :lol: .

Yeah.

Great. :(

woo hoo go Penguins :) *cheers for penguins just because they are penguins and i think of Sigmund*

Actually i didn't watch any of the stanley cup games this year i barely watch tv as is. Though if it woulda been a Canadian team in the end then yeah :) So i could be like WOOT! Go Canada!

It was a great series but I'm beginning to think Hossa is actually a bad luck charm when it comes to the Cup. :lol:

Ya,, seems like it,, tho it's sad since I was rooting for the wings, :(

I thought it served Hossa right, and couldn't resist a little 'HA-ha', Nelson-style. :P

actually one of my co-worker was so happy friday when he saw that it was 2-0 for that same reason,,,

I was dissappointed as well. I live like less that ten minutes from Detroit, so needless to say, I'm a Wings fan. Oh well, we'll take it back next year. ^_~

No...that wasn't a "kidding" wink. We're going to win it next year. :P

There's not that much to say about the draft,, I mean there wasn't really a big surprise,,,

The only thing I could say is that it was a very high price to pay for Pronger,,, a lot ya but never lupul and 3 first round pick

From Draft Weekend to Free Agent Frenzy...

So the Habs get Gomez (waste of money), Cammalleri (good pickup), Spacek and Gill (not bad). Komisarek (the traitor!) is now a Leaf. Bouwmeester signs with Calgary. Edmonton gets Khabibulin in nets, and moves Roloson to the Islanders. Hossa heads to Chicago. The Canucks re-sign the Sedin twins. Boston locks in Thomas.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Follow the frenzy here.