[Gabriel Morgan] Chapter 33

• 2 weeks later...

You do sex pretty well, too, Gabriel.

Gut level human is what i'm thinking. Not surprising that it would seem mushy in this age. As long

as i'm alive, none of you need worry about going to far. :-) Haha, if that isn't reassuring, it's likely

downright scary.

Tracy

• 1 month later...

Haven't checked this in ages - sorry. Just too much going on - holidays, work stress, money stress, relationship stress.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. And, yes, I like mushy, so there's always a fair amount of it in my stories. Happy Endings R Us.

Chap 34 is in the works. I'm hoping to have it done early next week. Thanks a lot for reading.

Gabriel

Great chapter. Gabriel I love how every chapter you write is saturated with the emotions that Jeff and Evan feel for each other, their family and friends. You bring them to life in such away that you wish that they were real and you could interact with them in the real world. :wub:

• 2 months later...

I'm posting now because chap 33 is where I'm at in the story. Started on chap 1 about a week ago. I'm not one for staying up all night.....I need my beauty sleep...trust me on that. :lol:

This is a great story, a relaxing read and just thoroughly enjoyable.

Chap 33 is my fave so far,. The exchange of toasts just left me....a puddle of cheese comes to mind. :D

I am the self-appointed chair of the Hopelessly Romantic Club here at GA. :D You are hereby awarded an honourary life time membership. Congratulations! :great::2thumbs:

One last point...I like a story that has sex. 0:) It's part of life. I know many authors are uncomfortable about it and that's ok with me. I'm glad you're not. :wub:

Conner

Conner, you'd have some competition for the chair of that club! But also plenty of company in it.

Have you read Stonegate Stables? It's a must for all Gabriel lovers.

Sounds like you covered a lot of ground in a week. Maybe I'm not the queen of voratious readers I think I am.

Tracy