Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes 17: The Show Must Go On

eww. you brought the Scar back. I think Jansen and Keithers are related in some way, they have to be, it seems like Keithers and Jansen aren't really intimate in anyway, they act like family. I'm guessing Jansen is gay and Keithers is straight. possibly cousins. oye, i hope the next chapter comes out before my birthday (December 18th)

Anyways, i just finished LTMP last night and then started in on this one till about 4 this morning before i finally crashed, and like the bad guy i skipped alot of the bad guy parts cause while part of the plot they weren't that interesting, and the bomb stuff was way to detailed.

I'm wondering if Eric is gonna end up with Jansens or the Generals kid. Also wondering if the Scar is gonna leak the wedding location to the paparazzi or send in a hit team to take out the band and their wedding party. Guess i'll wait and see and go try to find out other speculations on Jansen and Keithers.

Later,

Jon

P.S.

I now have to find more stories to read cause Dom seems to have disappeared again. Thanks to Benji for telling me how awesome a writer CJames is. :worship::worship::worship::worship::hug:

Welcome, Jon!! And thank you! :)

The next chapter, 18, will be out sometime around noon, Tuesday the 16th, Arizona time. :) I always try and post a chapter on a Monday or a Tuesday. And an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

I've had several readers who skipped the bad guy's part in LTMP, but oddly enough, I also have a few straight male readers who skipped most of the band parts. :)

I know that the bomb tech was too detailed for many, but I needed it in there for three reasons: the first was so that the readers would understand how a nuclear bomb works. Otherwise, disarming them by shooting them and lasting open the cases with high exposives would make little sense (the readers wouldn't know that doing so could not set off the nuke). The second reason is that I felt it's like a sex scene; some readers like them, some don't, and if its there the reader can skip it if they wish. (Besides, unlike some sex scenes, my nuclear detonation really made the earth move. :lmao: )

The third reason.. well, to be honest, it's not a reason, just a preference. I love technical details in stories, provided they are real and not made up. So, I wanted to add it, and also to see if I could do it. :)

I can't comment on the speculation without giving spoilers, but I can say that we find out a great deal more very shortly. :)

Thanks for joining us!

CJ :)

If CJ posts the next chapter on the 16th, I'll consider it a birthday present.

Consider it done, Jan (assuming my ISP doesn't conk out again), and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! :2thumbs:

HAve yourself a GREAT day, my friend. :)

Wow, I never even thought of that possibility, and it does have a lot of merit to it.

First off the only one to mention that they were a couple was George, other than that they have been referred to as partners, now I get the feeling maybe just dance partners.

The second thing is that Jansen mentioned that Keith had pictures of the band all over his bedroom and loved their music.

So seperate bedrooms and Keith's room may have resembled Brandon's from LTMP.

The other thing that came to mind is that Jansen has twice been underdressed with Eric, once in their apartment, and once cleaning up after fixing up the club, and he seems to be okay with it. Whereas when Keith has walked in, he may be jealous of the fact that Jansen is alone with Eric.

This is looking more and more like it might be the truth.

Great job at finding some of the clues! All I can say is, we find out more very soon. :)

"Errors of Omission" should be up by noon, Tuesday, MST. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..