Prayers for Willie (Rainyday)

jovian_w2002

Hey, now's my turn to post this :)

Willie's currently at the hospital and he's currently getting tested for Crohn's disease. I'm praying hard that he's not suffering from that. Furthermore, he's coming out to his family in a week, which I'm a little uncomfortable with since he's already suffering with a health problem. :( But I'm confident that his parents would love him the way he is. Please pray for him.

Prayers and best wishes to Will. I certainly hope that he doesn't have Crohn's disease. I believe he was tested previously and the results were negative. Hopefully, a lesser ailment will respond to treatment and he will feel well soon.

I jump in with good wishes for both his diagnosis and his coming out.

Hopefully his "Crohn's" will turn out to be a bout of diverticulitis instead. (He'll just have to stop eating seeds and nuts instead of wheat gluten based products, that way.)

Thanks everyone, it's really not that big of a deal. My coming out is probably more stressful to me than getting tested for Chrohn's. I did test high on one test for Chrohn's but the Chrohn's or whatever it is, isn't really that bothersome to me, I don't have very many of the symptoms and the ones I do have are a lot less severe than others I've read about, and only happen to me sometimes. I just don't eat red meat, and stay away from dairy (I'm lactose intolerant), and I don't have any problems. But that's why I went to get tested today so I could figure out what I do have. I've decided there's never going to be a right time to come out to my parents, and am tired of lying so I just want to get it over with. I'll let you guys know what the results are, with the holidays and everything it will be a few days before someone who knows how to interpret the x-rays they took tells me anything.

So anyways thanks Jovian and everyone else for the thoughts and well wishes. Oh and just so everyone knows I'm not at the hospital anymore, these were just outpatient tests.

:):)