Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Jake Update

I just wanted to let y'all know, that the first chapters of Jake should be in Beta any day now. As one might guess from reading the short story (which will serve as the novel's prologue) Jake is a bit difficult to write. It a more "mainstream" gay fiction, I think, and less action-adventure than my prior novels.

Ok, now for something many won't be happy about, but I have to do. "Jake" will be appearing in GA's Premium Contentsection. I have to do this; the Premium Content services are how we are raising money to keep GA open. I have to help, and so I made the decision that I'd post Jake there.

I will by no means be abandoning my free site! Changing Lanes will continue. I'll also begin a new novel when Changing Lanes finishes. (I won't say what, because I haven't made up my mind yet).

Please do consider joining Premium Content. We are doing this in order to keep GA open.

CJ

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..