Team Recognition

TalonRider

• Site Moderator

I know there's still a day left, but I'd like to say THANKS to everyone who mentioned me.

And on behalf of The Writers Support Team, I'd also like to say THANK YOU to all who participated.

I would also like to thank all who participated, and also take this belated opportunity to participate my7self (sorry, I've been away and only just found this).

To my wonderful team: Emoe, Graeme, Bondwriter, Captain Rick, and Shadowgod. You guys are the best. Thank you. :worship:

Oh, wait, I forgot to post the list of the people who helped out. (In alphabetical order)

BeaStKid, Carl Holiday, CJames, Sharon, Sterling.

And a special thank you to someone whom I try to get to join, but who still "thinks about it", and who has been invaluable in my writing in the last two years, my friend Nicholas H.

I know there's still a day left, but I'd like to say THANKS to everyone who mentioned me.

You're most welcome. Your hard work and dedication has earned you the recognition that you rightfully deserve.

:2thumbs: Thank you, Talon! :2thumbs:

And on behalf of The Writers Support Team, I'd also like to say THANK YOU to all who participated.

On behalf of authors, writers and readers worldwide, I'd like to give a big thank you to The Writers Support Team here at GA, and to editors, beta readers, and everyone else behind the scenes for all the work that they do. And for how very much that it is appreciated.

B) Thank you guys! B)

My Editor is Rush!

And my little Beta Reader slave is my very own ex-husband Phantom (Eric) whom I threaten with bodily harm when he doesn't read my work.. :wub:

Thank you so much for acknowledging me on here. It has been such a blast working with you and your stories!! You are a very easy person to work with and I LOVE pushing the crap outta you to get the muse going! :P you are a very good friend sweety! :wub:

I'd also like to thank Benji and Rush for looking at my work ahead of time as well and providing their own inputs, and asking questions that I have to decidedly go back and look at.

Many Many Thanks :worship::wub:

Jon

Thanks a bunch babe!! I love being able to read your stories before they are posted. You have such a fantastic knack for intrigue and getting the readers hooked with what you write. It's my pleasure working with you and you are also a very good friend! :wub:

Sharon, Alfred. and Jhonson are the best! They helped me with one of my anthology entries. I will come back begging for their help again if ever I get a story done in a reasonable time.

Oh, wait, I forgot to post the list of the people who helped out. (In alphabetical order)

BeaStKid, Carl Holiday, CJames, Sharon, Sterling.

And a special thank you to someone whom I try to get to join, but who still "thinks about it", and who has been invaluable in my writing in the last two years, my friend Nicholas H.

You're welcome mate.....Though, you have helped me far more than I have... ;):):hug:

Uh, Many thanks to David McLeod who makes my work more legible and clearer. I notice a major difference between something I've written without him looking at it and something I've written where he has looked at it.

I'd also like to thank Benji and Rush for looking at my work ahead of time as well and providing their own inputs, and asking questions that I have to decidedly go back and look at.

Many Many Thanks :worship::wub:

Jon

B) .............Hey thanks!! But I really didn't do much, enjoyed the ride and saw a few bumps that is all