Otherworld: Station One

Thanks Chase, And others for reviewing. Chapter 8's up for reading. Enjoy and Tell me about, or don't ;)

Thanks guys, and Neph for continuing to put up with my 'it's' and 'its' problem. I laughed hardcore when you found one in Chapter 8.

Eli's great! It's so much fun watching him stumble through all of this. :D

Favourite line is from Hamon, "I'm so screwed..." :lmao: Must be a prohibition against imbuing angelic powers into a human.

Definitely looking forward to some dialogue between Hamon and his hardass boss (ex-boss?, Michael). 0:)

So, tell me, Marco, which feather do we have to use for Eli and Alex to get it on? :wub:

Keep writing! :worship:

Scary place that. Lots of wierd images.

So Hamon is Gabriel. :wacko: Obviously, he didn't get the promotion he was looking for. :P

Watch out for Lady...in the kimona. :ph34r: She's nasty.

Alex doesn't look so good right about now. :(

Even though we got a glimpse of the bigger picture in that chapter, in terms of understanding what's going on in this story, well, let's just say I'm hanging on by my fingernails. So many questions. :wacko:

I'm glad Alex is alive again...even though Michael thought he might be better off dead. :(

So what's this nonsense about Alex and Eli waiting until this is all over and then seeing where they can go...relationship wise. :angry: I want romance! :2hands:

I must admit that this has got to be pretty heady stuff for Eli. His closing statement didn't sound promising.

Btw, do any of the angels get it on in this story??? 0:)

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet scene there at the beginning with Eli and Alex. :wub:

So Hamon wants to be God! No ego problem there. :P

Wasn't it nice that Hamon apologized to Alex for stabbing him in the chest. :blink:

Alex has become my favourite character. He's a sweetheart! :wub:

Great chapter, Marco! :worship::worship:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I was considering giving the rest of the story a chance to become what it should have been and try to write it. I was thinking I might try the next chapter or two with my own hand and show you guys. I dunno I guess I would like for something of his to be finished.

Let me know what you think.

Hey everyone. I was considering giving the rest of the story a chance to become what it should have been and try to write it. I was thinking I might try the next chapter or two with my own hand and show you guys. I dunno I guess I would like for something of his to be finished.

Let me know what you think.

I feel like you read my mind... I believe it was a couple of weeks ago I was telling Nephy that someone should finish his story. I think it would be great if you went ahead and finished it. I believe Nephy has an idea where he was going with the story since they kept in contact with editing and such...

I'm looking forward to YOUR writing, It would be interesting...

• 6 months later...

Hey guys. And Lo-Behold. Chapter 13. With it being sent by lovely Nephylim has been posted. I'll link, Chapter 13. I just want to say thanks to everyone who's been supportive of my continuation of this story.

Hopefully more to come very soon, as I'm not so much of a writer it's slow goings. But luckily he left some notes behind in a very nice outline, can you say helpful. :)

Because of some problems with plagarism all chapters submitted to efiction go into a queue until the mods/admins can check them and then they are posted. Any links you put in here won't work until the story is validated and put into efiction.

Your chapter is up there now :)