Chatroom HiJinx today!

Okay! So, the last time I went to the chat was GREAT for the folks here in the States with me! Hehehe, but NOT so great for you guys overseas, who live perpetually in the 'future'! <p>

Dun dun dun!!!!<p>

SO...I'm trying to be a bit more 'global friendly' this time around! And I'm going to the Comicality IRC chat at 3:00 - 3:30 PM my time here in Chicago! Which I hope will make things a bit easier on you guys from across the big pond! Cause I'd LOVE to talk to you too! :)<p>

So there you have it! I'm gonna show my ugly mug in the chatroom later on this afternoon (Friday, Aug 21), and will come in for a few laughs and the like. Hope to see ya there!<p>

Ps- I know thatfor the Shack fans in Australia, this is STILL, like...5 AM your time! So...email me and let me know what time is best for you, and I'll try to make a third chat time specifically for you guys too! K? Don't worry....I'll work my way around eventually! Hehehe! <p>

Lie well! And I'll seezya soon! ((hugz))

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..