Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

OK I have just read Chapter 28 - (big space to avoid spoiler)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Matt and Cody hooking up? thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Don't get me wrong I like Cody, hell if he were real he could whatever he wanted with me wink.gif lol!, but I like the Matt/Wade pairing better blush1.gif

Matt and Wade just cuddled for one night. What do you mean "pairing"?innocent.gif

Cuddled? Ok it may be just cuddling to you, you wrote it, but it seemed more, more like souls connecting. The 2 characters Wade and Matt also seem more suited to each other than Cody and Matt.

cool.gif

OK I have just read Chapter 28 - (big space to avoid spoiler)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Matt and Cody hooking up? thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Don't get me wrong I like Cody, hell if he were real he could whatever he wanted with me wink.gif lol!, but I like the Matt/Wade pairing better blush1.gif

Um....I agree....not to happy that cody's here...AGAIN. grr thought that was over, and i think it's safe to say the next chapter will bring Wades Jealous Side out :D :D Love stefs suggestions. :D

Amber....ha hilarious, i witnessed that once.......a dead silence for one person. Only this was a Cheering Contest for who was wearing most yellow....and one guy got a dead silence :o

Anyway!! I awate...the next chapter....which for me will probably be sunday night cuz no post tomorrow, and i leave for the weekend on friday! :o

Loved it Mark

Mark -

Damn Boi! Do you have to be so right on the money with the Wade + Matt thing?!?! I could scream. But if you weren't so good at these things, I wouldn't still be reading the stories. Wade's maturity, and farsightedness is well written. The war between what one wants and the vast weight of familial expectations, tradition and history is not won in an afternoon. (Though empres have fallen in said time span) One hopes that there won't be too many twists in the highway before love shines... :worship:

Cody's back! :D I smiled as soon as I read the line. Some things just take time. There are in some of our lives guys we just are always close to, even if we can't always have them. I know you mean for them to be more than that, but this is nice. With some people the chemistry is always there. They become more than friends but not true lovers. (Friends with benefits - god why didn't we have that term in the 70's - just doesn't quite cover it)

Thanks for the chapter.

Dave

:) well... we know why Danfield hates his father ;) so that gives hope they could be together with Matt, but then it's going to be a loooooong journey (or a really quick one right next chapter ;) ) and then we can expect a real DRAMA anyways. :D so no cheering for that coupling right now.

As we speak about Cody and Matt, my crystal ball is getting foggy, and I must go anyway. ;)

Paya :P

BTW advice like Stef's could work but sometimes they just don't and I'd bet Danfield could be one of the cases. It could push him further from Matt than entice him to do anything.

I'm thinking Matt should keep his hands off Cody...as difficult as that likely is! :P

Cody needs to figure things out, especially now that he's living with Brian. Matt's interventions keep Cody stuck in the same place he's been for a long time now.

Given Matt's feelings for Danfield, his thing with Cody is all ego anyway. I know Cody's an adult and can look after himself but Matt isn't doing him any favours. :(

I think Danfield should take some careful looks at political biographies of the earlier men in his 200-year predigree. There's bound to be liberal types too, I bet. Republicans were not always all the conservatives....

Would there exist a guy who was aligned with abolitionists against slavery in Virginia?

A funny thing is if it turns out that most or all of forefathers actually were liberal republicans - except almost-only this current father...

ch28: Matt might be too young to yet really get steady....

Hmm I do like Wade and Matt, even though they cuddled. i hope there is something there!!

This is a huge forsight but i wonder to how recent your planing on taking CAP?? 2001?? That was a Great Historical year, for more then just 9/11. It was the American idol Launch :D

Or later 2003-2005 when Gay Marriage was really looked at in canada and passed in July of 2005??

I hope there's a Sequal. :D Or this story continues to around that time.

Paya Chrystal ball all fogging up?? Mark has finaly outwitted paya! :o

Um....I agree....not to happy that cody's here...AGAIN. grr thought that was over, and i think it's safe to say the next chapter will bring Wades Jealous Side out :D :D Love stefs suggestions. :D

Amber....ha hilarious, i witnessed that once.......a dead silence for one person. Only this was a Cheering Contest for who was wearing most yellow....and one guy got a dead silence :o

Anyway!! I awate...the next chapter....which for me will probably be sunday night cuz no post tomorrow, and i leave for the weekend on friday! :o

Loved it Mark

Cody is fun, and besides, there's really been no "closure" there yet. His whole thing with Matt is still in limbo. I don't see how they can move forward, as friends or whatever, until they resolve that.

Mark -

Damn Boi! Do you have to be so right on the money with the Wade + Matt thing?!?! I could scream. But if you weren't so good at these things, I wouldn't still be reading the stories. Wade's maturity, and farsightedness is well written. The war between what one wants and the vast weight of familial expectations, tradition and history is not won in an afternoon. (Though empres have fallen in said time span) One hopes that there won't be too many twists in the highway before love shines... :worship:

Cody's back! :D I smiled as soon as I read the line. Some things just take time. There are in some of our lives guys we just are always close to, even if we can't always have them. I know you mean for them to be more than that, but this is nice. With some people the chemistry is always there. They become more than friends but not true lovers. (Friends with benefits - god why didn't we have that term in the 70's - just doesn't quite cover it)

Thanks for the chapter.

Dave

Friends with benefits. What a cool thing.tongue.gif

:) well... we know why Danfield hates his father ;) so that gives hope they could be together with Matt, but then it's going to be a loooooong journey (or a really quick one right next chapter ;) ) and then we can expect a real DRAMA anyways. :D so no cheering for that coupling right now.

As we speak about Cody and Matt, my crystal ball is getting foggy, and I must go anyway. ;)

Paya :P

BTW advice like Stef's could work but sometimes they just don't and I'd bet Danfield could be one of the cases. It could push him further from Matt than entice him to do anything.

That Crystal Ball just needs a brief rest. Of course, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun.biggrin.gif

I'm thinking Matt should keep his hands off Cody...as difficult as that likely is! :P

Cody needs to figure things out, especially now that he's living with Brian. Matt's interventions keep Cody stuck in the same place he's been for a long time now.

Given Matt's feelings for Danfield, his thing with Cody is all ego anyway. I know Cody's an adult and can look after himself but Matt isn't doing him any favours. :(

I think Matt will do as good of a job keeping his hands off Cody as you would do if you were there with him.tongue.gif

I think Danfield should take some careful looks at political biographies of the earlier men in his 200-year predigree. There's bound to be liberal types too, I bet. Republicans were not always all the conservatives....

Would there exist a guy who was aligned with abolitionists against slavery in Virginia?

A funny thing is if it turns out that most or all of forefathers actually were liberal republicans - except almost-only this current father...

ch28: Matt might be too young to yet really get steady....

Could have been a Republican, but unlikely. Anyway, not all southerners were pro-slavery.

Hmm I do like Wade and Matt, even though they cuddled. i hope there is something there!!

This is a huge forsight but i wonder to how recent your planing on taking CAP?? 2001?? That was a Great Historical year, for more then just 9/11. It was the American idol Launch :D

Or later 2003-2005 when Gay Marriage was really looked at in canada and passed in July of 2005??

I hope there's a Sequal. :D Or this story continues to around that time.

Paya Chrystal ball all fogging up?? Mark has finaly outwitted paya! :o

I haven't even pondered a sequel yet. This is a long story. At least 47 chapters.

Chapter 29 was great! My favorite part was the end tho -

I thought about moving in on him, pushing the issue, but Stef was right. He knew my deal. Let him come to me, let him hunt me. In the meantime, I wasn't going without.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

What I love most about Stef is that he always seems to be in his "natural" state....what you see is what you get....and you get that consistently. :great: Stef kicking Brad's ass was truly hilarious. :lmao:

So maybe Danfield is not so straight. :o Yes, Matt's new strategy seems to be working. He'll be in that boy's pants soon enough. ;) Definitely looking forward to it.

I enjoyed the heart-to-heart that Matt had with Cody. I'm hoping Cody follows through.

Definitely some hot sex in that chapter. :)

Of course... there is still the whole kidney thing left to come... perhaps Matt will meet a sexy doctor at the hospital or maybe *evil grin* no one ends up with Matt becuase he dies... or Robbie might die and Matt end up with Brad.

Hehe ... yeah... I am kind of hung up on death... it's just so sexy :)

Of course... there is still the whole kidney thing left to come... perhaps Matt will meet a sexy doctor at the hospital or maybe *evil grin* no one ends up with Matt becuase he dies... or Robbie might die and Matt end up with Brad.

Hehe ... yeah... I am kind of hung up on death... it's just so sexy :)

Matt with Brad? That smacks of incest. nuke.gifWould you do your stepfather/mother? unsure.gifI don't have one, but if I did, the answer would be no. 2handed.gif I think.tongue.gif

Matt with Brad? That smacks of incest. nuke.gifWould you do your stepfather/mother? unsure.gifI don't have one, but if I did, the answer would be no. 2handed.gif I think.tongue.gif

There's no blood relationship and it isn't as if he was brought up by him... or that he hasn't had previous incestuous experience :) It was just a thought :)

Stef in a video arcade...... OK, there are other events, but that visual continues to stick in my mind and crack me up.

I have to agree with Mark, Stef in a arcade, the visual was freakin hilarious!tongue.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..