Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Guys....i've been sorta reading the discussion for who hangs with who and stuff and it's annoying me, in the fact it's relation to bloodlines is minimal.....Mark could've just made the whole world gay (Babies through tubes and stuff) and being straight was the bad thing. Then it's not Reality either, this isn't factual, this is entertainment. Definatly just agreed with Hermatically sealed....:o

Anyway i think the gay population should stay below 15% of the male population and well 15% for the female population....because i'd rather not have to have a futuristic world where babies through tubes is actually done......only. and Straight sex is just wierd. Or maybe sex in general. Anyone see that movie with Sandra bullok(spelling) and Sylvester stalone? Sex was abolised due to HIV and other things. so i'd rather not that happen although it even does today! ohmy.gif

Plus the more there are of us the less babies are produces...(there a product tongue.gif) the less of a fighting human chance of survival.

Edited by Mark M
  • Like 1

LoL, not necessarily. Sometimes there's the any port in a storm mentality. Let's face it, girls in small conservative towns tend to be a little less likely to be giving it up. Not always, but usually, and boys do get horny. tongue.gif

ok now you got my attention....small town girls=sluts (when they have any more then one partner, two is to many) Funniest thing is when there in a relationship with the ONE GUY and never even did anything to suggest her with another guy there still sluts too but either way small town girls give it up readily.

And from other towns surrounding my own it's the same....city girls....welll Maybe just a little difference...in willingness to give "IT" up

Edited by Mark M

Well, consider this was 20 years ago, in a very church controlled area. Yeah, there were certain girls who matched that description, but word traveled fast when something as scandalous as a pregnant teen happened. Add the public shunning that such girls often got, and most were fairly content with heavy petting, and maybe a handjob. Funny that despite the strict "moral" standards the town enforced back then, the town is pretty much nothing but drunks and ho's now.

then yeah i agree with you, and when a girl got pregnant she usualy was married off before the shunning started back then :o i feel old....just kidding :P i just here stories and then pass them on and act like i'm smart :P

Well, consider this was 20 years ago, in a very church controlled area. Yeah, there were certain girls who matched that description, but word traveled fast when something as scandalous as a pregnant teen happened. Add the public shunning that such girls often got, and most were fairly content with heavy petting, and maybe a handjob. Funny that despite the strict "moral" standards the town enforced back then, the town is pretty much nothing but drunks and ho's now.

Things were a lot different 20 years ago. In some ways they were better, but not many.

That was a good chapter. Finally, Senator Kiddy Diddler finally gets a taste of what he deserves. I know there'll be much more suffering in store for him. I look forward to it. Only a true monster would have sex with his own child. I wonder if his wife knows what he's been doing. It would probably destroy her if she found out. If she already knows and has done nothing about it, she's just as responsible and deserves what's coming to her. Come to think of it, maybe that's why she drinks like a fish.

Wade is finally starting to open up to Matt sexually. I think it's wonderful. That means he understands the difference. That's a good sign. Still, I think he needs some counseling. Hopefully, he'll get that very soon.

AGREED! Mark, that chapter was a fabulous read--I thoroughly enjoyed the pace, and the plotting. Beau's reaction to everything was just icing on the cake--I sure hope he's right about his mother protecting him from his father, but that may be why he attends a boarding school away from home.

AGREED! Mark, that chapter was a fabulous read--I thoroughly enjoyed the pace, and the plotting. Beau's reaction to everything was just icing on the cake--I sure hope he's right about his mother protecting him from his father, but that may be why he attends a boarding school away from home.

It is a totally awesome chapter!! biggrin.gif

ch40: perhaps an anti-climax.

Hurrah, Beau was not gay. [as far as for now...] - So he's not spoiling the stats about genealogical kinships.

and, the anticipation of how garishly it goes in the 'Country Club' :)

I really do not want to dwell on the monster. Would he possibly get discreetly offed...

.....word traveled fast when something as scandalous as a pregnant teen happened. Add the public shunning that such girls often got....

Funny that despite the strict "moral" standards the town enforced back then, the town is pretty much nothing but drunks and ho's now.

I believe it's actually more like a causal thing.

Those people were always prone to skunk drinking and skank whoring. Both genders, probably, but just perhaps at a bit different ratios.

After all, they are human beings, and not the most gifted portion of the population generally. Not that people in bigger metropols are usually much different in those regards...

And as the natural tendencies were that, it was then the social desire in the repressive context that such behavior was discouraged and censured by scapecoating those ones who got caught too badly. Such as, illicit pregnancy. Envy and bigotry from the part of others with essentially same urges, would have been causes for those censure and scapecoating.

Churches were always good at making envy and bigotry to culminate.

That was a really fun chapter! Matt was brilliant during his confrontation with Wade's father. My favorite part was when he started yelling, "But I'm a U.S. Senator!" laugh.gif

I also loved the scene with Cole. I'm glad they were spending some time with him, and it was funny that he was teasing them about being an old married couple.

Can't wait to see what happens in Cleveland! That should be a riot.

Matt is a son and friend to be very proud of. I was just reading Be rad and it reminds me of Brad confronting Sam. Mark I think you got another lion here. I think the family is in good shape for a long time with JP, Brad and Matt. Thanks for this great chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..