Would you wear a pair of jeans that had no pockets?

Toast

Ok...so I was gonna say something along the lines of Camilo and Kevin. But, not quite to those extremes. I would buy jeans if they didnt have pockets. Simply, because theres this little neat invention called the back pack. Not the kind that you take to school. NOPE! Wal-mart and Target have these little mini ones. That you can actually get alot of things into. A friend of mine has one its not feminine and its only like 10 bucks. Also, for those of us with laptops, there are laptop bags or messenger bags. There pretty stylish, carry your laptop and there is also a section for other belongings.

Every garment that own that in some way covers my ass, crotch, and legs, and isn't underwear, either is called "cargo" or "carpenter". I likes my pockets!

You mean no pockets at all? Well I always like pockets in the front, in case I wanted to put something in there right away. I like back pockets because it slims the ass, lol. It's different for girls; if we don't have pockets, we almost always have a purse to chuck things in. For guys, they usually don't carry man purses, but if they did, it would solve the issue.

If us boys carried man purses, we'd look totally gay!

lol I have two bags. A small Microsoft messenger bag for days when I only need my laptop, and maybe one binder, and a large laptop backpack for when I have to carry many binders and textbooks. The only reason I bought the messenger bag was because it was cheap and I was sick of using the big backpack on light class days.

Edited by rknapp

Vote for pockets here too. To buy no pocket jeans just because they look on you is not enough reason for me. If I'd go with that reasoning... I think a lot of guys should go without clothing because they look good in their birthday suit. Posted Image Anyway personally I have about two pairs of relatively form forming that I am beginning to hate because I can't put anything in my pockets because it's a bit tight and uncomfortable. Not that I carry much anyway: car and house keys, 3 debit/credit crads, and my cell phone. I stopped carrying cash when I was 16... haha.

I'm about practicality too :). I don't really like having a handbag. And try to carry the minimal stuff, so small purse, phone and possibly inhaler. On evenings out it makes it less of a hassle to not have a handbag to protect. so pockets I like :). But they aren't strictly necessary. Then I have a clutch bag.

Sigh, it's just one pair of jeans! We aren't asking you to have only pocketless jeans, wouldn't you want a pair of jeans that made you look hot. They can be like your hot dress or something you would wear on special occasions hehehe.

• 10 months later...

Damn... this topic was dug up from the grave!

Simple answer, no. I mean really, where does my wallet, change & lighter go? No way in hell am I going to carry a man bag... so I'll suffer with pockets thanks! :P

• Like 1

Damn... this topic was dug up from the grave!

Simple answer, no. I mean really, where does my wallet, change & lighter go? No way in hell am I going to carry a man bag... so I'll suffer with pockets thanks! :P

B)............Absolutely, I need pockets for my cell, keys and wallet. I'd refuse to have a man-purse!!

All my jeans/pants have pockets in them,

I have to have my mobile phone with me at all times at work, and having a bag with me just to hold my phone is pointless and would probably get eaten by on of the horses :P

when I go out somewhere I have a small shoulder handbag that fits my wallet, iPod, keys etc..... but I always keep my phone in my pocket, bags are to much of a hassle most of the time

If I looked really hot in the no-pocket jeans, I would buy them and just make sure I had my bag with me.

Sure! I used to wear pants with no pockets at all in the 70s and 80s; they were called Angel Flight pants. They showed off my ass and fit like a second skin. Everybody (with taste) wore then back then...

It's so sad that today, everyone wears tents or garbage bags that hide everything within - no fun to look at - at all!

I'll sneak in the conversation and give one more point for pockets. My posture depends on them. I have a habit of putting my hands in the when I'm not carrying anything. If I don't, I'd look totally odd as my body will unconsciously lean at one side (right or left will depend which side is holding my super heavy laptop bag the previous day). So aside from its functional reasons, pockets helped defined my forms as well. As long as I had my hands in them, I am constantly reminded to keep the chest out and the stomach in.

Let's see, with pockets, I have a place to keep my wallet, mobile phone, and keys, I can keep my posture "right", and it's even more slimming in a way.

Without the pockets, my posture would look odd, and no convenient places to store materials.

So nope, I won't wear anything without a pocket. Though if I can get someone trustworthy enough to "slave" the entire day for me and hold my valuables, I might try the "no pockets one" on special occasions, just to break a cycle.

Oh and as a side note, those sexy tight-fitting leather pants can flaunt those forms. And they had pockets, too (not that I'm obsessed with them or anything). :great:

Edited by reychop

• 4 months later...

Pockets is the first thing I test in jeans, before even trying them on. I know what I'm like, I put my hands in my pockets when I'm waiting, and I put things like iPod or phone in pockets. If there's no pockets, I'm not buying it. I once bought a dress purely because it had pockets in.

Sorry like to many other men I need my pockets. I have of course dated a guy who had no problem with pants that had no pockets. Of course he was a tiny thing with a great asset and he made me carry all his stuff for him. Needless to say my jacket had to have pockets to carry his stuff. So yeah I like pockets in jeans and don't think I could do without them.

Probably not. I like to hook my thumbs into things while I walk or stand and I carry a lot of shit with me when I go out. Wallet, glasses case, cell phone, keys, nose drops (if it's allergy season) and I've recently started carting a 3DS around with me. I can barely fit all that crap in my normal, many pocketed pants let alone a normal par of pocketed jeans. The only time I could ever see myself trying it out would be in the winter when I'm wearing a jacket but it'd have to be a semi warm pair. Don't wanna freeze my bits off either.

Guest Mikey99

Yeah. Especially if I looked hot in them. I have a back pack which I pack in my odds and ends and I've got this asset I always like to showcase. :D

Jeans without pockets?! :unsure: No, no, no. I have to have my pockets for my loose change and a place to put my hands. I fidget often and if I don't have pockets I feel awkward. I must have pockets...they make me feel safe and warm on the inside. :D

• 10 months later...