The Last Airbender

Tiger

I have been force fed the tv programme, the wii game and anything else Ef can get his grubby little hands on ad nauseam. And.... ok I admit I kind of like it. And yes, I would take Ef to see the film... but from what I've seen not sure it is going to be true to the tv programme. ... It all hangs on Zuko... one of the main reasons I enjoy watching it is becuase he is sooooo hot hot hot... and YES, I KNOW it's a cartoon SO WHAT.

I enjoyed the series, it'll be nice to see a live action remake of it, I'm a horrible critic when it comes to movies and do usually succumb to the awesomeness that is 21st century CGI, so even if it's horrid I'll enjoy it(I know, I'm a sucker when it comes to movies, but hey, when I want substance I'll read a book, when I want pure entertainment(Usually in the form of blood, gore, and explosions) and awesome graphics I watch a movie)

Also, I think Jackson Rathbone is very sexy, mainly it's just those eyes that get me :2thumbs:

I'm also quite interested to see what twist M Night Shyamalan will add to it :P

Edited by Rizan

I don't know why, but personally I think Allan Hyde would have made a good Aang, although he is definitely too old for the part

Edited by Rizan