[Skylights] Sparkling Combustion

I feel like Nephy does where Jer is concerned. Poor thing looks like he's so madly in love with Kyle but can not reveal it knowing the same is not returned, at least not in the way wants. What a great friend Jer is to everyone! And so smart for his young age! Once he settles with who ever is going to be one lucky person, that's for sure.

Jeremy gets his story told soon! That's all you guys.

I'm glad to hear some sympathy for him.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for spamming my own thread but i just wanted to come here and point out to those who read this that the story is done!

Feel free to criticize, or discuss it here. I really wish people would do so without sparing my feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, seems like my story threads are very inactive but I shall still come here and say this for whoever is paying attention lately! I'm going back and rewriting sparkling Combustion. I've finally decided to edit my horrid writing (with which the story starts off) and so I'm going to be tweaking it up insanely.

I'm not sure whether I should take the story down temporarily and post chapters back up as I edit, or simply paste the edits i've made into the existing chapters.

Help would be appreciated!

Honey, don't take it down, you'll loose the reviews!!!

I know. I'm not going to anymore. Besides the early chapters have barely any reviews because i had to repost them! Oo, rush, you edit don't you? Want to help me? I've rewritten two chapters already. I'm in one of my crazy moods where I write non-stop. I haven't written this much since...forever.

• 1 month later...

Are you still re-writing it? I loved Sparkling Combustion, but a rewrite would be really cool as well.

Yeah I am. I've not been writing lately though. Been reallly busy. But in about a month and a half I'll be free to write. I'll get a few stories done that way, but SC is not at the forefront right now.

Admittedly, I HAVE rewritten the first 2 chapters and am pleased with them. However, I think i'd like a consistent amount of chapters waiting in the wings before I start editing. :D

• 6 months later...

Okay, so, read the story and all that. Now what i want to know is, where zee 'ell is ze story with Jeremy. I want to hear his story. I'll even edit it and help you brainstorm it...Hrm..... ::squints::: Maybe I'll just write it if you don't get to it anytime soon.

:P

Hurry up

Linxe

loool

well guess what i started the second draft for sparrkling and id FINISHED jeremy's story, no lie. And i'd finished loving sam lynch--then my computer died and i lost a lot stories and encouragement :P

but i suppose i might as well just rewrite it, since it's still there in my head--who knows it might be betterrrr! :D

but its been sooooooo long since i took the time to write--its been a hectic school year.

If i dont get around to it, you may...consult me about writing it :P

• 6 months later...

It's been awhile since I finished this story but it's still one of my all-time favorites. There is one line of dialog between Jeremy and Kyle in chapter 26 that is so powerful, it is burned in my memory:

"Wish me luck."

"You won't need it."

It's been awhile since I finished this story but it's still one of my all-time favorites. There is one line of dialog between Jeremy and Kyle in chapter 26 that is so powerful, it is burned in my memory:

"Wish me luck."

"You won't need it."

why that line?

• 2 months later...

why that line?

Because it illustrates the depth of feeling between Kyle and Ryan: Ryan loves Kyle so much that Kyle doesn't need any luck to work things out, despite seemingly insurmountable obstacles thrown in their path.

• 7 months later...

A cool story, really enjoyable one without grammatical and spelling mistakes..............which is unbelievably soothing for the eyes.

Just there are some character misplacings.

• 3 months later...