[Nephylim] Weeping Lily

Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying it. This is a very angsty story as Kia put it and that is not going to change any time soon. Jayden has a long way to go... a very very long way to go. Cal has made a committment and he will make it again and again, at least until he realises what it really means.

At the moment everyone is concentrating on Jayden's survivial but what then? Whether he lives or dies life goes on and people have to cope somehow.

Weeping Lily is a phenomenon and soon there will be pressure to get back on the roller coaster. One way or another they will have to leave Jayden behind.

• Site Administrator

awww, just when you think Nephy is all dark and no light..out comes the sweetest chapter. I really loved it Nephy. Jayden is already being stubborn...I see him giving Cal quite the hard time to come.

Hehe....that's me... surprises all the way :)

Yeah... Jayden is going to give Cal a hard time alright... maybe not in the way you expect but.... :)

The whole relationship is very new for both of them and they both have preconceptions, miconceptions and misapprehensions to deal with.... and that's without the fallout from what has happened to Jayden AND there's an external agent to add to that mix which I won't tell you about yet :) Lots more to come in this one... as with them all.

AND then there's the NaNo novel which I will be posting at some point... although Cia has already read that one AND I'm working on a new one which is gripping me by the throat at the moment.... so watch this space.... well this one and those nearby :)

Oh but you said you would be altering the "scenes" in that one...to be sure I will read it again! Posted Image

Sorry to disappoint but I read through them again and I am not so sure now. It seems kind of right... given the characters that the sex stays in the background. I don't know... if that's what my loyal readers really want who am I to deny them :)

Loved chapter 9! :wub:

I noticed that Jay's sister has faded into the backgound for now. Should that worry me? :unsure: She seemed really contrite.

It's just that there's another "villian" in this story, one we haven't "met" as yet. I'm trying to figure if it's someone we know. :(

Ahhh well... you're just going to have to wait and see. Don't worry, Kelly is taking a back seat for a moment but she'll be back really soon. As far as the villain is concerned... knowing you... you will work that out soon enough. :)

great chapter ^^

I love it and it's soooo sweet ^^

Thanks... but ssssshhh... can't have everyone thinking I've gone soft. Maybe I should post the next chapter Posted Image

Or maybe time for a dose of Love in ChainsPosted ImagePosted Image

Chapter 10 was very difficult to read. I'm speaking of course of Jay's reenactment of his abuse. The things we humans do to ourselves just to cope, just to get through the day. We have to hurt ourselves to feel better. :(

The dialogue between Cal and Kelly was no walk in the park either. I have to admire her obstinence. She makes good sense on one point, Cal can't help Jayden all on his own.

Speaking about hurting ourselves to feel better, I'm going out to get a least a pound of ju-jubes. :D

Things are beginning to come to the surface... in all of them. Love is never easy, especially when it sneaks up on you enexpectedly or you have been hididng from it for a long time. Even if everything else was on an even keel it was always going to be hard for Cal and Jayden. But the events of the past are going to make it even harder. Jayden has to cope with the physical effects of what has happened to him and, in one way that makes it easier to cope with the emotional burden but, in another not at all. Now that he is being faced with what happened without his escape.... and Cal is watching him VERY closely, he has to find other ways to cope...or does he?

This was never going to be an easy story to read or to write... I suppose that none of my stories are a walk in the park, but be warned, this one is dark... very dark.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished chapter 12. So you found that chapter fun to write? :blink:

Let me know when you're done with the story...then I'll write the final chapter. It will read something like this...

But in spite of all that, Jayden got all better anyway and he and Cal lived happily ever after.

:D

I finally figured out what attracts me to your stories. It's the intensity level. Most stories let you breath out now and then. Not yours. Suck it in and bear it. :P

Just finished chapter 12. So you found that chapter fun to write? Posted Image

Let me know when you're done with the story...then I'll write the final chapter. It will read something like this...

Posted Image

I finally figured out what attracts me to your stories. It's the intensity level. Most stories let you breath out now and then. Not yours. Suck it in and bear it. Posted Image

Dont hold it for too long hun... you have to sigh at some point Posted Image Don't worry. I have an idea to do a really sweet chapter... just one mind you... just for you were it's all sweet and love and flowers and.... excuse me just throwing up a moment... Okay you have my promise that at least one of these chapters will be a relief and will be so sweet it rots your teeth. Now you have to read them all to find it :)

• 4 weeks later...

since I can't reply to your review reply in the e-fiction (bummer) I'll tell you through here, I need to finish my IELTS test before I've even got time to write some more BS Posted Image

And I can't wait for more angry Cal, he is cute when he's angry Posted Image

Fair enough. What can I say to that? Good luck and thanks for the review. I think there will be a lot more of angry Cal and just wait until the end... he practically explodes :)

• Site Administrator

Cal exploding? No way! I'm loving the complexities of this story, it is quite far from the 'norm' rock star type story that I have read before. I also agree with Conner, so many of your stories are full of tension, I am on the edge of my seat reading them. Great job as always!

Oh no....none of my stories are the 'norm' about anything I suppose. Isn't that what stories are supposed to do... take you beyond the norm? I have an idea of where Weeping Lily is going but a lot of it I am just making up as I go along. I can promise more edge of the seat stuff though, especially when Jayden starts recovering physically and addressing his mental issues. There are some new characters who are going to help him with that... but there are some... and one in particular who is not going to be helping at all. And when his relationship with Cal starts getting physical there are going to be sparks.

• 4 months later...

I would like to apologise to everyone who is following this story for the long hiatus. I am working on it again and have one and a half chapters written. Once I am up to 5 I will start posting. I have been so posessed with new ideas I have sorely neglected my beautiful little band boys. The next few chapters are sketched out in my head and I have a good idea of where it's heading. There's even some sex in there. So hold on a little while longer and I will try not to disappoint.

• Site Administrator

I love Weeping Lily but know you have stuff going on. I'll be patient, I guess.... Hurry up :P

Edited by Cia