[Nephylim] Weeping Lily

hehehe

This is SO interesting!

Nephy,

I was wandering around the entire place here and ran across this thread.

I don't know how the system works just yet, but I'm interested in whether or not you see this. I just today posted a review to chapter 23 at the story site. As usual, it was very much :2thumbs: !

btw You sent a pm yesterday at 7 something in the evening and a *mouse* ran away with it before I had a chance to read it. :angry: And we all know that *Nephy don't write junk*! (I still cringe when I write slang such as that).

Anyway, TWO IN A ROW for "Weeping Lily"!

Thanks Nephy.

See what? Where?

:) I am most grateful for all your reviews hun and I'm glad that you liked the last chapter. In fact the last couple of chapters have been fun to write. A change from the doom and gloom that these poor boys have been coping with so far.

Both Jayden and Cal are coming into their own and showing how strong and sassy they are. it was lovely to see them have some positive time together in the last chapter and next time they are going to get back to doing the thing they both love the most (apart from each other)... performing in public.

There are already clouds on the horizon thought, if you know where to look. Jayden has been very hurt. Not just not but in the past. I hope that I have made it clear that his work with Helen is helping him to control his problems but not to solve them.

I'm not promising a happy ending but I am promising that there are some unexpected twists coming up that will force Jayden to face his problems and deal with them head on.

I have re sent the pm

I skipped all the pages of discussion so I wouldn't fumble onto any plot spoilers.. :P I just wanted to tell you that I started reading this story last night. I was a bit groggy the next day for work, but I survived.

I like the story so far. One thing though is sometimes you use too much dialogue in a row w/out really expressing who is talking. So it kind of turned into a mystery for me to see who was saying what sometimes.

But yes, still a really good start. :)

Yes, that's been brought up before. I have to keep reminding myself to do it becuase of the way I write. I kind of 'hear' the conversations and I just put them down and forget about a lot of the he said/she said thingie. I am going to have to keep remembering to keep an eye on that like I am deliberately reigning in the long sentences. I hope you will find that things improve later on after I have been warned about these tendencies and have started looking out for them.

Thanks for bringing this topic back to life I had compeltely forgotten it was here :)

• 3 weeks later...

Nephylim! You are SO incredible!

In the chapter just posted you have done some of your best work so far.

Your descriptions of the environment at the river's edge where Jayden and Cal have a few moments prior to their performance left me 'tingly'!

And the song "Twilight World" left me teary. (good tears!) :)

Thanks Nephy! :)

I was nervous about the song because I am not a poet or a lyricist. But I thought I should 'flesh out' the band. You got a burst of China Doll so I figured I should give you at least a litte more. I am glad that you liked it and I hope that others will too.

I warn you that things have been calm for a while now so.... :)

I was nervous about the song because I am not a poet or a lyricist. But I thought I should 'flesh out' the band. You got a burst of China Doll so I figured I should give you at least a litte more. I am glad that you liked it and I hope that others will too.

I warn you that things have been calm for a while now so.... :)

hehehe Don't worry about me. I trust you with the boys.
  • 2 weeks later...

Another link in the lives of our boys...sigh...

Nephy, I am concerned here. We understood that somewhere up the road Jay's *past* was going to be a factor in his relationship with Cal. Ok. We are here now.

I'm thinking that Jay has felt enough of Cal's love to take him over the top and let him coast slowly back down into the waiting, loving arms of his sweetie.

Please be nice to the boys, Nephy. Teach Jayden how to feel the love being offered him.

Or be mean. p

Any way you choose will still make me say: "Thanks Nephy!"

edit-reference: chapter 25

Edited by phana14

Hmmm.... You know me, I like to throw horrific things into the mix and then try and realistically work through the consequences. Jayden has been coping for years with what happened to him as a child by seeking out pain. His whole sexual identity revolves around pain and what happened to him with Bella didn't do anything to help in that respect.

The fact that he has now fallen in love with Cal is going to help, it's going to start the healing process, as are his sessions with Helen BUT... these problems are so ingrained, so deep in his psyche that it is going to need a lot more than Cal's reassurance to get him over it.

Cal has taken him as far as he can and what happened here is proof that it isn't far enough, by no means is it far enough. Jayden is now more than capable of giving love freely and tenderly and completely but he still can't accept it and that was where the problem always was. The fact is that Jayden has connected sex and pain very very deeply in his consciousness very early on in his life and he just can't separate them, not just like that. As soon as he relaxes and allows Cal in the very thing he has been afraid of all this time actually happens and he is now more certain than ever that this is the way it is always going to be. He can't have sex without pain... a lot of pain and he can't expect Cal to do that to him because Cal has just said he can't.

This is a hell of a mess. how on earth is Jayden going to be able to work is way through this? It isn't looking too good for our boys Phana... sorry and all that but.... Jayden is not thinking cleary right now but deep in his psyche he knows that this is it, the crunch has come and gone and Cal has made his position clear... he can't do it and Jayden's blown it big time.

And now he's gone roaring off on a bike that's too big for him to handle, pissed and freaking out. Now if that isn't recipe for distaster I don't know what is.

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe I just couldnt read this one last night when it went up for some reason i think id fried my brain.

Anyway I think im one of the lucky ones I only read the rest of this story a day or 2 ago so I havent been on pins. Poor poor Jayden my heart does go out to him, I just hope he can get his head screwed back on fully and go find Cal. I still think this ones on a knife edge and im not sure hes in the right place right now to deal with things but my fingers are crossed as well as anything else that I can that he gets his head and his heart sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

So is this one going to become the 'fun' thread now that Hostage is gone and so soon forgotten :P

Okies.

Well then. I suppose I had better post then hadn't I?

Give me a day or so. Writing it right now.

"Hostage"? Forgotten?? Are you INSANE? Jeeze, I haven't had the time to clean the happy tears from the keyboard yet! FORGOTTEN?? I should think NOT!

In your own sweet time Nephy. In your own sweet time. :wub:

Unless someone else decided to harass you--but that wouldn't be acceptable now, would it? I sure hope nobody bothers you, so that you can concentrate on Jayden and Cal and, uh, well, us.0:)

Hehehe so is this where we are all gonna hang out now then.

I hope you realise you realise Nephy your gonna have to always have a story on the go now otherwise the natives will get restless and you know idle hands generally leads to Asbos

You guy give me a warm fuzzy feeling... must be an allergy :P

I think you must have got very drunk at the wedding :)

No worries. I have two and a half chapters of weeping lily written and another couple brewing so I am hopefull that this story can last out to the end of Efiction. If you get desperate I can always start posting on of my others but I would prefer to wait until the new efiction goes live so they will be all fresh and new.

What would you guys prefer I start with?

1. Project X which is about Morgan, who as the first line of the story says, is a bastard, Matthew who is an all round nice guy and hates Morgan with a passion because he is richer, cleverer and better looking than him and everyone knows it... and Cory who is Matthew's best friend and a self confessed geek. Cory gets into deeper and deeper trouble with Morgan's dodgy father while Matthew actually begins to allow himself to thaw towards Morgan, especially after the day he finds him weeping by the river because of his own relationship with his father.... and then it all goes completely to hell.

2. vampire lightly (which is a working title and will be changed before I start to post) which is in a softer but just as twisted way remeniscient of Love in Chains without the chains. Radu is a vampire (who doesn't sparkle)... or is he. He has been walking the earth for 7000 years and has come to despise humanity. He keeps a traditional stable of young boys in a house which exists outside time, from whom he feeds and takes sexual pleasure on at least a daily basis, releasing into their bodies a venom which greatly enhances their sexual pleasure in order that it can flavour their blood. He has tended to be careless with his pets with the result that he has to regularly re stock his stable. And then he finds Aqua/Star who sweeps his feet from under him. And then he meet Bridge who changes his life forever. Then he finds out that a 'pet' who has been with him for three centuries is not at all what he seems. With Sacha, who is absolutely what he seems they set in motions events that rock the heavens and result in a reordering of the universe. Fallen angels rise, dragons fly, the fey return to the earth and reclaim it for their own and the source of all things is brought home. There is a lot of very strange and very kinky sex in this one.

3. THe face in the window. which is about Haze and Ace. Haze has a serious anger problem and Ace has a whole load of serious problems (such as the fact he wears lime green tshirts with daisies on and has a Disney Princess mobile phone) which arise from the facts that he is blind and his brothers, at least the youngest one, is a complete twat. Gradually they overcome Ace's family's anxieties which have basically kept him locked in the house for seventeen years, despite the fact that he has been going to a special school to help him become independent, and release him into the outside world which Haze introduces him to and is shocked and stunned on a daily basis at how quickly and easily he adapts and owns the space around him. But Haze has a secret and when Ace's brother unleashes 'the fury' it threatens to tear them all apart.

So there you are. Three stories ready to post. Which one?

Well now Nephy. Aren't we being magnanimous?

Although your offer is SO tempting to jump upon--I decline to do so.

Just pick number t....no no no! that won't do! YOU pick the next story, ok? :devil:

I think you have already seen that we can have *fun* with anything you come up with, so have some fun of your own.

I'll try to be a little more respectful, although it will be kinda hard.

Oh God! I can't BELIEVE that I can LIE like this!

Well, I'm off to see how many sheep I can jump tonight.....

Well Nephy I gave the 3 stories you offered us a chance to settle, applied some complex mathmatical formulae, run a pros and cons analysis and then did some in depth soul searching and I am happy to announce that I have narrowed your next story down to one of 3 choices

1. Project X

2. Vampire Lightly

3. The Face in the Window

What I suggest we do now is have an X-Factorish marathon where for what feels like the next 6 months we all vote behind the scenes via an 0900 number which charges an extortionat amount of cash and gradually our choices are whittled away until we are left with the one that everyone knows was going to win from the start. Of course thats prob where your stories and the X-Factor seperate as you will still be popular in 6 months and try as I may I dont think I can recall more than 1 or 2 winners without the help of google.

Or as already suggested you pick the one that feels right and we will have fun anyway :)

For a moment there I thought maybe I was reading "Love in Chains" again. OUCH!!

Nice to see that you haven't lost touch with how to wield dangerous weapons and use them in ways that they were NOT designed to be used. :2hands:

I know Kelly is trying to help here, but after finding out what was in the little box one has to wonder if maybe she isn't helping herself a little also. (?)

I had really forgotten how haunted Jayden actually is! (shivers) And whatever is Cal to do NOW?

Even with all of the mayhem, or maybe BECAUSE of it, this is still a love story. :wub:

Thanks, Nephy!!! hugs

Im still deeply suspicious of Kelly or maybe Im just with Cal and dont like her.

Poor Jayden does seem to be on a downward spiral here and is practically in freefall, I just hope when he does hit the bottom theres enough of him left to start climbing back up again after all theres another wedding to plan now.:lol:

Hehe just kiddin Nephy however this one pans out its certainly gonna be one hell of a ride

For a moment there I thought maybe I was reading "Love in Chains" again. OUCH!!

Nice to see that you haven't lost touch with how to wield dangerous weapons and use them in ways that they were NOT designed to be used. :2hands:

I know Kelly is trying to help here, but after finding out what was in the little box one has to wonder if maybe she isn't helping herself a little also. (?)

I had really forgotten how haunted Jayden actually is! (shivers) And whatever is Cal to do NOW?

Even with all of the mayhem, or maybe BECAUSE of it, this is still a love story. :wub:

Thanks, Nephy!!! hugs

Did you read the last paragraph? Kelly is most certainly partaking herself. Poor Jayden is totally screwed in more ways than one. I'm not entirely sure myself how this is going to work out in the end.

I thought it was quite mild compared to LIC but it does get worse before it gets better so... maybe there will be a remeniscience of LIC in there.

Im still deeply suspicious of Kelly or maybe Im just with Cal and dont like her.

Poor Jayden does seem to be on a downward spiral here and is practically in freefall, I just hope when he does hit the bottom theres enough of him left to start climbing back up again after all theres another wedding to plan now.:lol:

Hehe just kiddin Nephy however this one pans out its certainly gonna be one hell of a ride

Yes there is a hell of a ride ahead and its' going to end in a car crash. I am estimating another 4 or mayb 5 chapters. We'll see what happens.

Oooooh I got Sweet n Sour Chicken with hot Salt n Pepper chips, a nice ice cold vodka and a fresh chapter its like its my birthday or somethin

The plot thickens it seems an appearance from sis #2 is about to happen poor Jay was nowhere in sight and Cals goin mental. Im distrustin that wench (love that word but hardly get chance to use it) of a sister even more and she wasnt even in this chapter...........sorry just found another piece of chicken mmmmmm.

Anyhow apologies for my unenforced absence my graphics card blew up and ive spent the last 4 days reinstallin and patchin everything and redownloadin everything i own talk about a pain in the ass. Good to see ya back nephy and hope ya feelin ok

I'm doing absolutely fine. Working my way back up to normal.

Sory to hear about the computer disasters. I hope it all works fine now.

I have noticed a theme to your posts... food and vodka... niiiccceeee

As for Jayden. Eeeps.

Did you like my next door neighbour... it actualy is a former next door neighbour but toned down a bit?

Next chapter before the end of the week and I warn you that it's a cliffie :)