Has anyone seen the new green day video?

Has anyone seen the new greenday video for the song wake me up when september comes? I think that it's phenomenal. It almost made me cry. I love the american idiot album and I love every song on it. A friend of mine is seeing them play next month I wish that I was him.

Green

Ok so i saw the full length video today and im thinking what'd he do, what'd he do!

Then I see the army uniform and I think oh shit this is gonna end bad :(

What a music video, the message it carry's is storng and the song is amazing, WTG Greenday!

What a music video, the message it carry's is storng and the song is amazing, WTG Greenday!

I'm not a huge fan, but this video was brilliant.

Edited by RTJ

I've loved them since the first time I saw them in a little club in Berkely, before their big break.

Robert and I watched the full version online (yes, it's available for free online) and yes, I had some tears in my eyes.

Green Day has not been anything but vocal in their opposition to this war, and to the President's policies. Unlike other entertainers though, they let their music talk for them. Even more importantly, they shape and tailor their criticisms to certain things rather than broad generalities.

Green Day proves they are truly good musicians though because this album rocks as good as any of their others...