• 4 weeks later...

I guess the bad guys... won :(

For now, at least.

I thought this was the best ending for the current storyline. I am seriously considering a sequel of sorts, that will settle things properly. If all goes to plan, it could have a "Fugitive" air to it, with the guys on the run. :P

We'll see. First I want to do another story, a bit lighter in tone(for the most part) and with a fantasy element to it.

You write what the must leads you to write. It would be good to see Alexi and Hunter again but it would be great to see what direction your mind can take you fantasy wise. Looking forward to reading the new stuff.

I have to say though that I am gutted that Evan died. Not only because he was my favourite character but because he shares his name with my son :( At least he died a hero :)

You write what the must leads you to write. It would be good to see Alexi and Hunter again but it would be great to see what direction your mind can take you fantasy wise. Looking forward to reading the new stuff.

I have to say though that I am gutted that Evan died. Not only because he was my favourite character but because he shares his name with my son :( At least he died a hero :)

Well, perhaps he's not completely dead, only mostly dead! We need to make him a chocolate covered antidote to UnDead him good! Maybe there'll be enough time left for the EMT's to save his life... Maybe he got shot on the leg or what ever and didn't get any vital organs mangled...

HELP ME HERE NEPHY!!!! I just don't want to accept that he's completely dead :( After all, deep inside he really was a good kid

Hmm...magic chocolate? It COULD work, I suppose.

Oh, you devious little devils, with your wild theories will figure everything out if I discuss things further!

But, I will say that one should never give up hope...Even if in the end that hope gets brutally crushed under the heavy combat boot of reality.

Well, perhaps he's not completely dead, only mostly dead! We need to make him a chocolate covered antidote to UnDead him good! Maybe there'll be enough time left for the EMT's to save his life... Maybe he got shot on the leg or what ever and didn't get any vital organs mangled...

HELP ME HERE NEPHY!!!! I just don't want to accept that he's completely dead sad.gif After all, deep inside he really was a good kid

Well I could always bite him :)

Hmm...magic chocolate? It COULD work, I suppose.

Oh, you devious little devils, with your wild theories will figure everything out if I discuss things further!

But, I will say that one should never give up hope...Even if in the end that hope gets brutally crushed under the heavy combat boot of reality.

AHA!!!! :)

I think it was pretty stupid. Which is what I wanted. I always hated the stupid macho bullshit. You have a gun, use it! tongue.gif

You have a point... but then aren't most heroes... at least in the classical sense of the word... simply stupid macho bullshitters LOL

• 3 months later...