Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Belvidera

Mark Arbour

To late already have....:) in secret unbeknown to Granger >.> Wouldn't that just be....interesting?!?!

I love that storyline. Oh, we should see those two in action. Oh, and here's another thought, how about a foursome (Calvert, Cavendish, Granger, and Travers)? Mark Arbour, we need a foursome! :2thumbs:
  • Like 1

Where is the next chapter mark!~

That's what I love about you Mark M. Your subtlety tactful.

And if you guys get to be calvert and travers, then I get to be Winkler. (I love making the rats noises.)

And while were at it then, Paya gets to be ranger.

We fans of Granger are left to contemplate our navals.

It's going to be a bit. I've gotten really busy on campus, and that takes priority. I'll do my best to get back on track as soon as I can.

It was completely intentional, posted by a former seafarer. The pun is the highest form of humor.

Was that a sea fairing joke or did someone slip me a micky? Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be a bit. I've gotten really busy on campus, and that takes priority. I'll do my best to get back on track as soon as I can.

Really miss my Granger fix Mark. Hope things are settling out for you.

Mark my words. It's a draught, followed by a dammed flood.

And by the way, while in Roses did the purser buy naval oranges?

He's back!

Edited by micky

Mark my words. It's a draught, followed by a dammed flood.

And by the way, while in Roses did the purser buy naval oranges?

No, but they drank fuzzy navals.

Mark we love you but you suck! A filler chapter with a cliff hanger? Did I mention that, You Suck! :angry:

Shame on you. I expect meat and potatoes on the next one to make up for this pathetically placating one. And guys, this is what happens when you push for something before it is ready. A little Placating gratitous Granger sex. This could have been a couple paragraphs of intro to the real chapter that is yet to come.

Demanding it before it's time is like handing a politician a microphone and chaining the doors.

Watch he is going to dress as an ordinary seaman and play like he is the one that washed overboard. They came into port and because Granger has his Spanish medal, they will insist on a head start by the French. They came in peace and the Spanish, after searching will insist that the French Captain visit the Governor. While he is doing the deed Granger will set to sea. And they can't catch the little bugger.

There, now you should all be able to wait for a "real" chapter.

Happy Birthday Mark.

But you suck, sheesh a cliff hanger.0:)

He's back!

oh man - all that wait for a tantalizing taste and then a cliff hanger. I am sorry I pushed - now I am even going to be in worse shape wondering what happens.

Happy Birthday Mark - I hope you get all you deserve :)

one small sentance....."You sttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd whore!" (It's a saying i call my best of friends when i'm irratated with them but we know we still love each other) I only say it to you because chapter 23 was amazing. and 24 im so excited for.....seriously next weekend couldn't come soon enough surly you will post it by wed rather then next friday :)

one small sentance....."You sttttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd whore!" (It's a saying i call my best of friends when i'm irratated with them but we know we still love each other) I only say it to you because chapter 23 was amazing. and 24 im so excited for.....seriously next weekend couldn't come soon enough surly you will post it by wed rather then next friday :)

Jane Curtain! You ignorant slut! Who did you sleep with to get this job! :blink:

Me. Posted Image

Chapter 24 is in Sharon's capable hand. You should all send her PMs to bug her.Posted Image

A lot of Granger-aholics are frothing at the mouth. I know I have been driving the GA site count up by constantly hitting refresh. Our best to Sharon and her (hopefully) quick editing skills. :)

I heard that Sharon doesn't work on weekends.

oh well then we can only hope monday comes soon :) but i can understand the fact. Edit/beta read during the week. then read your own stories or write on weekends lol :)

No, but they drank fuzzy navals.

Mark we love you but you suck! A filler chapter with a cliff hanger? Did I mention that, You Suck! Posted Image

Shame on you. I expect meat and potatoes on the next one to make up for this pathetically placating one. And guys, this is what happens when you push for something before it is ready. A little Placating gratitous Granger sex. This could have been a couple paragraphs of intro to the real chapter that is yet to come.

Demanding it before it's time is like handing a politician a microphone and chaining the doors.

Watch he is going to dress as an ordinary seaman and play like he is the one that washed overboard. They came into port and because Granger has his Spanish medal, they will insist on a head start by the French. They came in peace and the Spanish, after searching will insist that the French Captain visit the Governor. While he is doing the deed Granger will set to sea. And they can't catch the little bugger.

There, now you should all be able to wait for a "real" chapter.

Happy Birthday Mark.

But you suck, sheesh a cliff hanger.Posted Image

I think that you are very close, but I would add that the Captain of the Spanish 74 and Granger know each other from a few years back, where a little gold changed hands...

Mark, I am a first time poster, but a long time reader... Please plan on writing for another 50 years or so...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I think that you are very close, but I would add that the Captain of the Spanish 74 and Granger know each other from a few years back, where a little gold changed hands...

Mark, I am a first time poster, but a long time reader... Please plan on writing for another 50 years or so...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A posting cherry! How exciting for me. I hope it was good for you too!Posted Image

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..