Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Belvidera

no wonder i dressed as a pirate last year for halloween...i didn't realise it till now.

as for the wait for the box....which i'd like to hack up and throw it in the fire (not because it isn't good, but it's stopping HMS)

to finish i'll aquire a ale for the old mind to pass the time.

Oh WDF IS A CAB "He hailed a cab and headed home. doing in the late 17-1800 like wtf....how about he hailed something that sure as hell was probably not a cab.

what about riding on a horse. like buying his own from a pedler and blah blah blah.

either way BWS will be in time, its just inevitible. :(

no wonder i dressed as a pirate last year for halloween...i didn't realise it till now.

as for the wait for the box....which i'd like to hack up and throw it in the fire (not because it isn't good, but it's stopping HMS)

to finish i'll aquire a ale for the old mind to pass the time.

Oh WDF IS A CAB "He hailed a cab and headed home. doing in the late 17-1800 like wtf....how about he hailed something that sure as hell was probably not a cab.

what about riding on a horse. like buying his own from a pedler and blah blah blah.

either way BWS will be in time, its just inevitible. :(

You're probably right about the terminology. It didn't come into use until the mid-1800s. The term I should have used was "Hackney".

I happen to agree. I like HMS better.
  • Like 1

BTW MarkPosted Image I did mean to thank you for this latest installment. I do love Granger's sheer enjoyment of sex with the people he cares about and that he seriously does care about the people he has sex with - perhaps except the Duke of Clarence - that seems to be a bit more of a career-advancing f**k than anything more caring.

BTW MarkPosted Image I did mean to thank you for this latest installment. I do love Granger's sheer enjoyment of sex with the people he cares about and that he seriously does care about the people he has sex with - perhaps except the Duke of Clarence - that seems to be a bit more of a career-advancing f**k than anything more caring.

A career-enhancing f**k? Sounds about right. It's kind of funny, though, because even then there was a lot of clout that came with being the Mistress to a Royal Prince. I guess that makes Granger a Mister?

hey mark

I'm still enjoying the series! I've been reading it quietly.

My brother's going on the ship STS Mir this summer for a race in the north sea - he's quite excited about climbing the rigging or whatever the name is :).

http://commons.wikim...rg/wiki/STS_Mir

How fantastic! What an opportunity for him. I think that going up in the rigging would be a harrowing experience, especially if you're afraid of heights. Then visualize doing it with the ship tossing about in the waves, and a 40mph wind blowing.

How fantastic! What an opportunity for him. I think that going up in the rigging would be a harrowing experience, especially if you're afraid of heights. Then visualize doing it with the ship tossing about in the waves, and a 40mph wind blowing.

yeah I know, not my idea of fun. But he seems very up for it :D. Hopefully he won't get too seasick.

From what i would know....seasickness can be got over in time....ie: Granger feels it only breifly for him. Not so much with him puking up supper. Least from what we've Heard.

I should've been a pirate too....i'd be Marky Mark the Pirate Spark! (Now if that doesn't scare the shit out of you i don't know what will)

:P

Anyway! Next.....anyday......(even though i know the box is next)

BWS is at 5% in my Body...it's got my Toes! :(

BWS is at 5% in my Body...it's got my Toes! :(

that's funny...in my case BWS doesn't start at my toes...... but 5% of my body is about right..... no, on second thoughts this is not a place to be bashful ...it's about 5.5% ..... :P

what if i updated this by .5% everyday? do you think mark would send us another chapter.....therefore i'm at 5.5% now too :P

P.S this is still starting at my toes......bashfull or not i don't want it to start in other places or else might as well be 10% haha

Edited by Mark M
  • 2 weeks later...

Rookies? I love breaking in new men. Posted Image

I try to post as often as I can, but I get pissed at myself if I can't get a chapter in one of my stories posted each week. I've done better in the past, but as you said, I'm balancing life, etc. with writing. It's fun, but it takes time.

Right now, I've got the last two chapters of "The Box" in editing, one chapter of HMS Belvidera that should hit within the next few days (and two more in editing).

Rookies hell. You like breaking them all in. :chris: Over and over again. :hug:Especially if his initials are TIGER, Mark M. and now probably Chip2. :jerry:

Hey, anyone check to see if he [Mark A.] has an "O" shaped scare on the back of his right hand? :blink: I'll just about bet . . :o. :devil::whistle:

Hey, didn't we have like two boxes in a row with no HMS Gunnar's Daughter in between? :/:(

And did you notice there's a new chapter up?Posted Image

Yes!!! - Posting on a Saturday!! (or is it Friday there???) A wonderful addition to my Saturday porridge - sex with Granger!:2thumbs: mind you after sex with his wife, the duke of Clarence, Calvert and a marine, I would imagine sex with me would be of the "I'm tired, wake me when you have finished" variety...

while the addition of the marine into Granger's sexual repertoire is a not unwelcome event, I am begining to wonder what happened to all the men with small-to-average cocks in the 19th century? I suppose they all went to America :P .......

Rookies hell. You like breaking them all in. :chris: Over and over again. :hug:Especially if his initials are TIGER, Mark M. and now probably Chip2. :jerry:

Ricky, are you hinting, however obliquely that our beloved Mark:worship: , likes the attentions hunky men aged in their mid 20's? I am Shocked! Shocked!!0:) ......

Ricky, are you hinting, however obliquely that our beloved Mark:worship: , likes the attentions hunky men aged in their mid 20's? I am Shocked! Shocked!!0:) ......

I keep trying to explain that a 50 year old is twice the fun of a couple of 25 year olds but he just isn't buying it. :angry: Damn it.

Shocking! I agree totally. B)

Mark a simply delicious chapter! I just wonder if Mr Gatling is going to let Granger lick his old uniform off of him. :2thumbs: A little midshipman sweet and sour perhaps for lunch.

And what happens when Captain Somers and Mr. Roberts get together? What about that first deck shower for the captain? He doesn't know about that little tradition yet does he. Will he notice how clean the ship is and how fresh smelling the hold is by comparison?

And what of Ranger? He hasn't played into the bark that alerted the enemy. I guess all he is good for is ferreting out rat candy. But good enough I suppose. We haven't heard from the French chef in a bit yet either. He must be getting rather old now eh? And where has Wilcox snuck off to? I feel better when I can see his hands.

And shouldn't we be hearing something of Clifton now that they are in London? Perhaps needing to get new uniforms too since his went overboard. Shouldn't there be some praise for how he has changed? Perhaps it will sway his family away from the Wilcox tribute and now lean more favorably towards Grainger.

So much happening. Delightful Mark, Every chapter makes this Epic a favorite. Bloodlines is sweet but let's face it, they don't have the gunnar's daughter. So they hold second place.

But which ever is whoever's favorite, one thing remains clear. YOU are an author of extraordinary talents and I really enjoy your work. I hope it remains a labor of love for many years to cum. :wub: er, uh I mean . . . to come. :P

Yes!!! - Posting on a Saturday!! (or is it Friday there???) A wonderful addition to my Saturday porridge - sex with Granger!:2thumbs: mind you after sex with his wife, the duke of Clarence, Calvert and a marine, I would imagine sex with me would be of the "I'm tired, wake me when you have finished" variety...

while the addition of the marine into Granger's sexual repertoire is a not unwelcome event, I am begining to wonder what happened to all the men with small-to-average cocks in the 19th century? I suppose they all went to America :P .......

Canada. They went to Canada. Or Florida . . . Oh wait, same thing. :lol:

I'm not sure about that. George is quite energetic.Posted Image

Canada. They went to Canada. Or Florida . . . Oh wait, same thing. :lol:

Everyone goes to Florida.

Another fantastic chapter Mark. And two full errors! What a treat to spot them. They are SO rare. It is nice to know you aren't totally perfect. I mean hot alone is bad enough but HOT and talented? Too much to bear.

lol

I even had two of my own characters in Roll Call mention you. Those traitorous little bastards. I'll be writing them out soon enough. And I'll do it with a cliff hanger.

So anyways, a new piece of flesh in Brummel and what is with Arthur? I feel bad for him already and I am clueless who it could be. I mean, it could be ANYONE because he surely has done them all at least one and the good ones lots of times. Somehow I think Caroline will take care of him. I wonder how long before Cavendish returns.

I wonder if Winkler is staying . . . satisfied? Or have rats taken over the chart room? Sad that there is no one's butt to polish the gunnars daughter but maybe in the next chapter eh? I mean Cavendish must be replaced and that means that Clifton moves up and they are shy a midshipmen.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..