Glee

Y_B

• Site Administrator

Finally got to see the Christmas episode of Glee tonight :) . I loved it.

Sue could easily take out Jim Carey as the Grinch. She played the role perfectly.

Coach did an amazing job as Santa, and I have to say she is definitely growing on me as a new character in the show.

The Duet with Kurt and Blaine was pretty amazing too.

Final thing, the robotics (reWalk) that Artie got are real, i heard about them the day before the show. See them at here

Edited by wildone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

<Spoiler Alert>

I feel it's very necessary to venture to this forum of which I rarely post and revive this dead thread, in order to announce to everyone that I have watched the scene with Kurt and Blaine at least thirty times since last night.

It was amazing.

AMAZING.

I think I'll go watch it again.

</Spoiler Alert>

<Spoiler Alert>

I feel it's very necessary to venture to this forum of which I rarely post and revive this dead thread, in order to announce to everyone that I have watched the scene with Kurt and Blaine at least thirty times since last night.

It was amazing.

AMAZING.

I think I'll go watch it again.

</Spoiler Alert>

They certainly didn't go halfway. I loved it as well. Talk about sneaking that in - there were no promotions or hints that it was coming. You should have heard me squealing.

Ok so I just found out there's gonna be a glee tour going across country and I think into the UK as well starring the glee cast. I'm excited im definitely gonna go be ause there coming to DC right around my birthday. And someones gonna get me tickets.

Also, they have VIP packages that include a meet&greet pre-glee party and photo op with the cast. Mm so I just found my birthday gift!

Ok so I just found out there's gonna be a glee tour going across country and I think into the UK as well starring the glee cast. I'm excited im definitely gonna go be ause there coming to DC right around my birthday. And someones gonna get me tickets.

Also, they have VIP packages that include a meet&greet pre-glee party and photo op with the cast. Mm so I just found my birthday gift!

I went to the tour they had after the first season. It was pretty awesome. But VIP?!?...if you meet Chris Colfer I will be forever jealous.

A kiss (was it a kiss? Or did they even go further? *winkwink*) between Kurt&Blaine!!??? Need to watch that episode as soon as I have time for it. I can't wait to watch that episode online!!

• 2 months later...

Regarding the finale...

...I saw the Wicked board, and I was like they're going to do another Wicked number.

...Then Chris(Kurt) and Lea(Rachel) were on the stage, and I was like they're going to do another Wicked number.

...Then they started singing For Good, and I was like...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THEY'RE DOING ANOTHER WICKED NUMBER.

*SHRIEKS*

Was impressed with the VA performance that I had to looked it up on youtube and download the song :D

I'm a little disappointed with the finale, but it was still a great episode. I miss New York!

the finale wasnt that amazing, but I'm glad that they didn't made it in a cliché ending where they're going to win the Nationals and stuff. Anyway, overall I'm going to miss this show a lot. One of the many shows/dramas I've watched that made a huge impact on me...

The finale sucked

I concur. The show, by and large, has forgotten its charm and has gotten really quite messy. The writing has been unfocused this season and the reliance on guest stars is annoying (even April Rhodes, whom I adored during the first season). I can't say I'm surprised though. With the exception of his show Popular, Ryan Murphy tends to let his shows get ridiculously bad as they evolve. The finale just proved Glee is on the way there.

The finale sucks and doesn't suck for me. It's a rare episode where I like every one of the characters, but I was definitely disappointed by the duet they came up with.

I love Kurt and Rachel's breakfast at the Tiff's. I think it's cute.

Well, I tend to get head over heels about Glee, so I go to Shadowlocked to get another perspective about Glee. The reviewer of Glee pretty much hates the current Glee episodes, and his comments are funny.

I think season 2 lacked the drama and the ridiculous plot twists in the plot in season 1. Or, maybe it just seemed that season 1 was fresh and new, that's why it was so good. But, overall, season 2 was okay to watch. I liked all of Charice's (Sunshine Corazon) performances. Posted Image

• 8 months later...
  • Site Administrator

Well thought I would revive this topic and understand that you may not want to come out of the closet and admit your a Gleek Posted Image

So last night was the winter season finale and it had a lot of heavy stuff in it. A lot of it that was personal to me and I may or may not have shed a tear or two.

Did you watch it? What did you think? Too much for all in one episode?

Or am I the only one who watched it :unsure:

I watched it, and there was a lot in it. The plotting to prevent the marriage rang a bell for me, but I'm not sure if the ending was a positive message to gay youth. Hopefully, it won't send the wrong message.

• 3 months later...