[David McLeod] The Messenger Boy

This topic may be presumptuous...the story is short, there's no pretense of literary greatness, although the Muse thought it was "cute." There may be nothing to discuss. Anyway, "The Messenger Boy," which owed a great deal to Rudyard Kiplimg, has been posted here. It's complete in one chapter. Please enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

• 4 weeks later...

This topic may be presumptuous...the story is short, there's no pretense of literary greatness, although the Muse thought it was "cute." There may be nothing to discuss. Anyway, "The Messenger Boy," which owed a great deal to Rudyard Kiplimg, has been posted here. It's complete in one chapter. Please enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

Presumptuous? I think not. Since when did david McLeod ever post something that was not worthy of comment?

It was a great short. I loved it. But I think I would love a menu if you wrote it with your usual flare,

Cheers,

Nicely done.

Wonderful story! You've created an amazingly intricate world in a story of such a length, although I have to say, I wanted to read more about the ambush and the two loverboys : D.

I love the straight forwardness of the conversation.

Kim replied,

I love the straight forwardness of the conversation.

Kim replied, "I am either dead or dreaming, for you are the most beautiful boy in the world."

LOL. So cute.

Wasn't that though! I loved that part too.