Canadians just not as friendly as they used to be...

• Site Administrator

I think I get it now!

Canadian Real Man sport: Hockey

Canadian Pussy sport: Curling

US Real Man sport: Football (American)

US Pussy sport: Baseball

UK Real Man sport: Rugby

UK Pussy sport: Cricket

European Real Man Sport: N/A

European Pussy Sport: Soccer (Football)

biggrin.gif

Oh Mark, I think Paya and his weightlifting buddies are on their way over to the US as we speak lmaosmiley.gif . Don' t forget you may have po'd Bondwriter and he has agents that can track you down and hurt ya before you know it ph34r.gif .

Hide, and hide quickly tongue.gif

Oh Mark, I think Paya and his weightlifting buddies are on their way over to the US as we speak lmaosmiley.gif . Don' t forget you may have po'd Bondwriter and he has agents that can track you down and hurt ya before you know it ph34r.gif .

Hide, and hide quickly tongue.gif

And therein is the difference. I'm an American. They expect me to be a dick. Shit, sometimes we bomb people for no apparent reason at all. blink.gifI'm safe and sound behind our tight, secure, impenetrable borders.wacko.gif

biggrin.gif

• Site Administrator

So I was going to make a post about Canada being number 2 in something else, mainly the World Juniors of Hockey.

Team Canada is going for the sixth gold in a row when I turned back to the game it was in the third period with five minutes left and the US were beating them 5-3. ohmy.gif

Then with 2:40 left Canada scores a powerplay goal, suddenly 5-4 for the US.

Then with 1:55 left Canada scores again. Now we are tied 5-5.

Off to O.T. we go. Playing international rules it is four on four for 20 minutes of sudden death. Then if still tied, it goes to a shootout.

Then The US scores sad.gif about five minutes in and wins their 2nd only World Juniors in history.

So, yes, Canada is number two in something else aleric-cry.gif .

Congrats to Team USA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Sorry to rehash this subject tongue.gif .

I saw Craig Ferguson last night on the Late Late Show and he started off with comparing Canadians to Octopus blink.gif . Needless to say by the end I was rolling around in laughter. He even singles out Jack Frost in his monologue lmaosmiley.gif .

Enjoy the clip here.