Just feeling good today! :)

No real reason...I'm just feeling good! You ever have days when you're just like...life is beautiful? You know? :P

Yeah, it's one of those days! PLUS I got another donation to the paypal, which makes it 100 times better! Yay! Now I'm gonna giggle myself silly! Hahaha!

I'm still a little scared of the stuff I've been writing these past two weeks or so, though. I know that I worry too much, and it's ridiculous because I try, desperately, to talk myself into not being so stupid about it...but it's almost like I can't help but to get stuck. Especially when it comes to finishing a story where I really need to 'stick the landing' or I'll ruin the whole thing. :/

I just need to get out of my own way and stop letting my head fuck with me. Ugh! I wish I wasn't like this. Sorry you guys.

BUT...like I said, today is a good day! Maybe I'll have a breakthrough! Let's see!

Mood swings suck. LOL!

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..