New Year's Resolutions 2010

Tiger

Apparently, I have an attitude problem and a temper too. And I was told I need to work on it. But, I feel like if were supposed to get over an issue that said person doesnt keep egging people on by having the last word. Because thats just gonna enrage me further, like any other person. Sure I may have a love me or hate me attitude but its me, why should I have to change. F you!

I never said that I didnt have an attitude problem, I know but thats not something you say to me.

My resolution: to read most of the posts about other countries in the Soap Box and comment on them. biggrin.gif

now, don't start feeling sorry for us :):P, or you can get lost :D

Edited by Smarties

Well, one of your countrymen has been most adamant about it, and I really like him and wouldn't want to upset his somewhat delicate feelings.biggrin.giflmaosmiley.gif

Oh, you've been ordered. No problem then :):D Pussycat.

I try not to make things because when i do I never keep them. This time though I'm hopeful though

- Join a gym or find a home workout plan that does what i need it to without aggrivating my carpal tunnel

- Take my medication twice a day, every day like I'm supposed to.

- Find a real job, make my own money, while trying to find the time to still watch my second cousins ( I know I can still make a difference with them)

- Find out what I really want to do before the fall semester at IVYtech starts

- Go back to basics in my Wiccan training so i can try and evolve a stronger path

- Fix things with between my dad brother and I (though that is not the most important thing)biggrin.gif

You know it would be cool if at the end of the year we make a thread for everyone to report back on how their resolutions went lol.

Best Wishes

NightOwl

Oh, you've been ordered. No problem then :):D Pussycat.

Not so much an order as a whine.biggrin.gif

I try not to make things because when i do I never keep them. This time though I'm hopeful though

- Join a gym or find a home workout plan that does what i need it to without aggrivating my carpal tunnel

- Take my medication twice a day, every day like I'm supposed to.

- Find a real job, make my own money, while trying to find the time to still watch my second cousins ( I know I can still make a difference with them)

- Find out what I really want to do before the fall semester at IVYtech starts

- Go back to basics in my Wiccan training so i can try and evolve a stronger path

- Fix things with between my dad brother and I (though that is not the most important thing)biggrin.gif

You know it would be cool if at the end of the year we make a thread for everyone to report back on how their resolutions went lol.

Best Wishes

NightOwl

Billy did it in his blog and I thought it was awesome.

Guest kayden

Erm...no; I don't think that'd be a good idea at all.

Be Nicer to people.

Communicate whats on my mind.

Love my Mom and Dad, more.

Oh loose around 10 Kgs (22 lbs) weight. (Am 63 Kgs now)

Finish "The Hitchhiker's Guide to galaxy"

Ask my project-mate (girl) out. DONE <Edited 13.01.2010>

Ah! that would pretty much fill my year. ;)

Edited by K.BeN
Guest kayden

Well you wouldn't HAVE to report back. Just something funny lol.

See that's where you're wrong; I WOULD have to report back.

myself i'm already outed to my close friends and my dad (only immadiate family left) i'm not really close with other family members. So i'd basically like to be out, in general so i can just be myself and not be worried of people "Freaking" on me because i am who i am. So out would be nice.

Ummmm Not much of a diet or anything i want to do atm, i'd like to work out alot but untill i find a workout buddie or finaly get pissed off enough that i want to work out i will, or if i feel like shit, then it helps. Otherwise i just find i don't do it. I worked(stoped last oct, Thanksgiving) at walmart and that was a great workout daily. (Garden center).

Um...... yeah i wouldn't mind just finding someone to hug. Like i get no hugs, i hate it! :( i love hugs :D

myself i'm already outed to my close friends and my dad (only immadiate family left) i'm not really close with other family members. So i'd basically like to be out, in general so i can just be myself and not be worried of people "Freaking" on me because i am who i am. So out would be nice.

Ummmm Not much of a diet or anything i want to do atm, i'd like to work out alot but untill i find a workout buddie or finaly get pissed off enough that i want to work out i will, or if i feel like shit, then it helps. Otherwise i just find i don't do it. I worked(stoped last oct, Thanksgiving) at walmart and that was a great workout daily. (Garden center).

Um...... yeah i wouldn't mind just finding someone to hug. Like i get no hugs, i hate it! :( i love hugs :D

hug.gif

Happy now?biggrin.gif