[DomLuka] any one brave enough

so.... any one brave enough to post their pic. a pic or pics of what tey look like in real life. cause not many people seem to have a pic of them selves in their profiles :thumbdown: . mine is in my profile just click on Bao :D

hmmm lemme see if i can figure it out....i THINK ive got it, not the best pic of me, but its a pic

Clean up your f-ing room. :D

:king: Snow Dog

Edit: and no, I will not post a picture of myself online. The last thing I need is to find out that one of my kids or their friends are lurking (amongst some National Security related issues)

Edited by Snow Dog
Clean up your f-ing room. :D

:king: Snow Dog

ahaha, for your information that was taken in the middle of packing, my room doesnt always look like that, its not always PERFECT, but there IS usually a clean spot around the middle and i can crash on the bed and in all honesty, thats all one really needs isnt :P

and by the way, SOMEONE ELSE needs to post a pic of themselves, i just feel silly being the only one

Edited by Tim1001

YEA... where is yours... so stop complaining cause you didnt even posted a pic. and mine is in my profile..... like i said it would be.

Edited by Bao

If you wanted I could post a link to a fuzzy picture of me running through the woods. However, that wouldn't really do you much good.

-psychic psychopath (my biology teacher says that centrifugal motion is caused by tangents)

Thanks all for the comments..I actualy did the paint myself...Sadly that truck is going bye bye soon...With not working for a year its just to expensive to keep around..On another note that truck is 1 of the 7 that I have..LOL..

Oh yes Im single also...HEHEHE...HINT HINT :2thumbs:

Edited by TBO

Bigger tires yes, neons... HELL NO! Anyone who installs ricer neons on a jacked up beauty like that should be shot in the dick...

And I'm too self-concious to post of pic of myself, the only halfway decent one I have is of me in my old car during the summer before my senior of high school (last summer) giving the camera hand signals (I'll leave you all to your own devices to decide just what signals they are) and consequently can't even see my face. :ph34r:

i like neon lights. and why would you want to shot a dick....

neons would be nice for the Dodge he has there, but they should NEVER go on a lifted truck! on the inside they're fine for accent lighting, but they're just stupid on the outside because it is sooo easy to see them, the whole look for neons or led's is that your supposed to see the glow, not the light itself!

[neons would be nice for the Dodge he has there, but they should NEVER go on a lifted truck! on the inside they're fine for accent lighting, but they're just stupid on the outside because it is sooo easy to see them, the whole look for neons or led's is that your supposed to see the glow, not the light itself!

Its a Ford *Coughs*

[neons would be nice for the Dodge he has there, but they should NEVER go on a lifted truck! on the inside they're fine for accent lighting, but they're just stupid on the outside because it is sooo easy to see them, the whole look for neons or led's is that your supposed to see the glow, not the light itself!

Its a Ford *Coughs*

In the other posted link is a red 1991 Dodge Stealth. My neighbor has a beige twin turbo stealth, chrome 19's. Would be nice if he didn't have dual potato launchers coming out the back.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/91%20STEALTH/

Edited by rknapp