or apologize what you are thinking

i covered myself

not telling nobody not

to take serious

so how worlds

or people affected your conversation

or lifestyle ?

do you worry about it ?

First off, I just gotta say, you have the most curious and interesting way of speaking ever. On to the question... :lmao:

I'd love to say I wasn't affected by the people around me...but that would be lying! And lying sets your pants on fire...or something. Anyways, it used to bother me a lot more than it does now...mostly because I stopped caring and realized I was way happier being hated and loved for who I am...than trying to fit in with people I didn't even like in the first place.

The more unique the better! :boy:

First off, I just gotta say, you have the most curious and interesting way of speaking ever. On to the question...  :lmao:

I'd love to say I wasn't affected by the people around me...but that would be lying! And lying sets your pants on fire...or something. Anyways, it used to bother me a lot more than it does now...mostly because I stopped caring and realized I was way happier being hated and loved for who I am...than trying to fit in with people I didn't even like in the first place.

The more unique the better!  :boy:

Ditto :D

I have a strange tendency to absorb people's mannerisms if I'm around them for enough time. be it a ecularity in their speech or something they compulsivey do with their hands. It's usually just being around them that brings it out, ad I think it makes me easier to talk to for some people because they can see a bit of thmesleves in me, sublminally in a way, I guess.

But that's beside the point. I grew up freaking out about not fitting in and that's had a great impact on how I am now. I learned later the value of being unique, which still made many aspects of the personality I put forward dependent on those around me, it's merely how I try to not be them. I've changed myself frequently in my life, and as a result I supress memeories, deny sections of my life, and even avoid people I knew then because I've 'changed'. It's more I take what others see in me, want to see in me, or what I want them to see and then run with it. Oftentimes I'm comfortable doing so, but it never lasts forever. I think I've begun to settle down though, and maybe I've struck upon a persona I can stick to, it combines the elements of my past ones. I've always had the same anxieties, but its evolved into how I fit in with others to how I 'sync up' with others.