A day in a Life of Misery

So if you're here, you've probably (hopefully) read the story. I'm not too sure if people make threads for short stories but i'd like some feedback so say what you thought even if it's painful. I can handle it, I eat healthy.

Hello! It would be helpful to include links to your stories -- some of us stumble upon discussion threads before we read the story.

I like your story, you're a really good writer Skylights. I can definitely see some sorta connection with Loving Sam Lynch, the coldness and cynicism, but this one is darker. I'd be cool if you continued this further though, as I felt the car accident jumped out at me rather suddenly.

<br />Hello! It would be helpful to include links to your stories -- some of us stumble upon discussion threads before we read the story.<br /><br />I like your story, you're a really good writer Skylights. I can definitely see some sorta connection with Loving Sam Lynch, the coldness and cynicism, but this one is darker. I'd be cool if you continued this further though, as I felt the car accident jumped out at me rather suddenly.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks for posting a reply, FishWings. You always do!

Anyway,thanks for the suggestion, I WILL add a link. Having some connection issues atm.

Thankyou for your compliment as well. Abut the car-accident being abrupt. I totally get that and perhaps it seemed out of place but I've only briefly entertained the idea of continuing it further. I do know what would occur next in my mind, but not sure it's good enough to be put into a story considering this was more of an abstract sort of piece. The character isn't even given a name and he's not very likable. I might go back and smooth it over some, since I did write this just today.