[Skylights] Jeremy's Redemption

It is a good start to another trip to the SC universe, as mcnc1966 put it.

I'm looking forward to getting to know Jeremy more, and hopefully see him happy.

I still say you should put a link to the these discussion threads in either the story notes or the chapter end notes to let them know that we can discuss the story here.

I really like this story so far. Jeremy is my kind of guy... dark and brooding. I wonder what's happened to him to make him so dead inside and what or who is going to wake him up. Luca is a contender but somehow I doubt it. Josh is another one but... nah. Definitely not Kyle, I don't think that Kyle would be good for him.

Actually I don't think any one of them would be good for him. He should find someone who is as dark and damaged as he is and then they can heal each other.

Is that just a ploy to get another sexy dark and brooding character into the story? Of course it is :)