EMAIL MARATHON!

I have spent the last THREE WEEKS partying my ass off! Hehehe! As some of you know, some of my best friends and I were born within days of each other, so Late April and Early May is always a big celebration where we just go wild an spend as much time together as possible! (SUPE THAKS for all of the birthday greetings that I got, here on GA and in my emails, and on the Shack Forum!!! Youguys are the best!)

BUT...the party doesn't last forever. In fact, the LAST one is this weekend! And I am back at 'work' 100% with new stuff! I've had a BUNCH OF Stuff on hold until a few things were finished, and I'm sooooo excited to see how things go over. Needless to say....if you guys get what I have planned, and you STILL aren't satisfied, then I'll retire my keyboard and give up! LOL! There's no WAY you can complain after next weekend! No WAY! I refuse to believe that there could be any further 'problems' of that nature! If you're still not satisfied, then you're just a BRAT! : Snickers :: that's all there is to it. So...yeah.

ANYWAY....I am making this a MAJOR email marathon day today! I always answer ALL of my emails personally, and I take the time to address each and every single one of you separately. So I know that I've been behind, but I am going to sit at this keyboard and answer as MANY emails as HUMANLY possible today!!! K?

I'm happy to announe that I have JST officially passed the 1000 email mark in terms of how many I've sent out in the last two months! That's one THOUSAND!!!! And I'm working on doing MANY more before I got to sleep tonight! So if you sent me a sweet email, and you put your heart into it, but were wondering why I never answered back, i's only because I never had a chance to. At least not until today. K? I will try to get through as MANY as I can....but if the day ends and I STILL haven't answered you, I'll try again this weekend. I really do love you all! And I wanna talk to you! So give me a chance, and I'll get back to you soon!

ALSO....I'm still writing stories on TOP of it! And they'll be unleashed soon! So look for them next weekend as well! Cool?

Take care, and I hope to talk to you all today! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..