Hi all, I decided to start a discussion thread for OLLY, the story of Owen Kear and Olly Wyeman. For any who have been following the tale, you know that it runs in parallel with 'An English Teen, Circumcised in the USA'. The two stories really have to be read alongside each other in order to get the full sense of how they intertwine and how they depend on each other.

Let me know what you think of this interesting pair who are so different, yet so similar!

Riley

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I decided to start a discussion thread for OLLY, the story of Owen Kear and Olly Wyeman. For any who have been following the tale, you know that it runs in parallel with 'An English Teen, Circumcised in the USA'. The two stories really have to be read alongside each other in order to get the full sense of how they intertwine and how they depend on each other.

Let me know what you think of this interesting pair who are so different, yet so similar!

Riley

[/quote

I just wanted to put in a quick note to say that I thought this was going to be a quirky and fun off shoot. And it appears to be. Have fun and hope you keep it going. Pax Steve

• 1 month later...

I wondered how long it would take for them to start to make the transition from friend to something else entirely. Owen seems so conflicted, it'll be interesting to see how he manages to interact with Olly in the future. Also, I'm curious about how you'll use Elliot and Kieran in future chapters.

What denomination are the Wyemans?

I almost like this one better than it's parent story. There is something that is so... endearing abou Olly and Owen. Although this is set in the same time and place as ET and interweaves, using some of the same characters the 'feel' of it is totally different. There is a harder edge to ET and I really can't explain it more specifically than that. The last chapter was the most erotic I have read for a long time. There is something totally sensual the way you described the massage and the feelings that Owen had during both his and Olly's. There are a lot of hints at ways this story could go although I am not sure at the moment how the two stories will truly intertwine. Oh there are lots of crossovers, especially now when Luke. Simon and their familiy have been drawn into the lives of the other families but there is nothing in the one, at the moment, which actually has a impact on the other. It will be intersting to see if they do begin to impact on each other, and if so how.

I also find it intersting to see whether the minor characters are going to grow into any importance.

Part 5 is a great chapter, Riley. It's good to see Olly and Owen becoming better friends.

In both of your stories, relationships are building rather slowly, yet there is plenty of action to hold readers' interest. Keep up the good work.

Edited by MikeL

I wondered how long it would take for them to start to make the transition from friend to something else entirely. Owen seems so conflicted, it'll be interesting to see how he manages to interact with Olly in the future. Also, I'm curious about how you'll use Elliot and Kieran in future chapters.

What denomination are the Wyemans?

Owen certainly has his own issues and he's by far from perfect!

Elliot and Keiran. Oh yes, they'll be back, but you know I'm not going to give that one away yet!

I deliberately didn't set a denomination for the church as it isn't necessary, but I think it would be pretty mainstream, not some goofy sect. It's an extremely popular, well-attended and successful church in the southern bible-belt.

Riley

• Like 1