Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation - Chapter 34

• Site Administrator

Cj has released Chapter 34 of Circumnavigation.

I think I may have finally guessed one thing right in this whole story :2thumbs: .

But then again, I am probably wrong :(

Enjoy !!!!!!

ahhh - there goes my wish of the two having a go.

So what was Gonzales going to warn??

I thought Jim and Dirk were on camping ... Dirk straight that's strange ... so has he been having an affair with Bridget instead of Bridget and Rachel.

Too bad - their not getting so drunk that Trevor would nice joel meat to feast on.

Gosh I hate to see when they say good bye in a few days

Its Trevor going to ger desperate??

I thought Jim and Dirk were on camping ... Dirk straight that's strange ... so has he been having an affair with Bridget instead of Bridget and Rachel.

From Chapter 34:

Jim chuckled again, mainly to give him time to plan his strategy. "Yes,he knows, and to answer your next question, Dirk Carlson is not gay," Jim replied with conviction, taking care to speak only the truth.

Jim said that Dirk is not gay. That's all he said.

From Chapter 34:

Jim said that Dirk is not gay. That's all he said.

B)...........Right, he never acknowledged Gonzales question about a relationship between Dirk and Jim. As a good lawyer he protected his client, he could truthfully say Dirk wasn't gay, but cleverly omitting that Dirk was bi-sexual.

You guys nailed it. Jim, like a typical lawyer, answered a question that was not asked so Gonzales would change his line of thinking. I would still bet that Jim and Dirk are a couple and since Dirk was married to Rachel before that would make him bi and not gay. No lies. Just don't tell what you know.

ahhh - there goes my wish of the two having a go.

So what was Gonzales going to warn??

Too bad - their not getting so drunk that Trevor would nice joel meat to feast on.

Gosh I hate to see when they say good bye in a few days

Its Trevor going to ger desperate??

Gonzalez was warning Jim that he'd "outed" Jim and Dirk. Gonzales had been putting out what he thought was false info to trap the leak in his department, and had discovered, via Jim's cases on behalf of gay clients, that Jim is gay. (Jim is indeed gay: he was careful to tell only the truth, just as he was when he said that Dirk is not gay.).

Gonzalez was also digging regarding whether Dirk is gay, due to it playing to motive for murder.

Gonzalez has eased off the investigation into Dirk, focusing instead on Bridget. However, as we see with Jim, that poses grave danger for Dirk. We'll be finding out more soon.

B)...........Right, he never acknowledged Gonzales question about a relationship between Dirk and Jim. As a good lawyer he protected his client, he could truthfully say Dirk wasn't gay, but cleverly omitting that Dirk was bi-sexual.

Jim is a lawyer, and (especially when lawyering, as we see him here) tends to talk like a lawyer.

Jim argued Gonzalez around quite a bit before admitting that he was gay (A fact he's never made any secret of). Jim's comeback of "I'm a lawyer, since when do I need a reason to argue?" sums it up rather well. :music:

You guys nailed it. Jim, like a typical lawyer, answered a question that was not asked so Gonzales would change his line of thinking. I would still bet that Jim and Dirk are a couple and since Dirk was married to Rachel before that would make him bi and not gay. No lies. Just don't tell what you know.

Good call! Jim, as a courtroom lawyer, is very adept at verbal fencing. Gonzalez, like most in his job, has little direct dealings with lawyers (they leave that up to their department's own lawyers in the prosecutor's office). So, Gonzalez is the one a bit out of his depth here.

Truth and honesty (that's why the chapter has that title) are not necessarily the same thing; one can lie with the truth, by using truth to mislead and deceive. :)

As for Dirk, we did learn something. We know he's not gay. We also know that Jim is gay, and Dirk knows. Dirk has certainly shown no signs of having issues with that, so Dirk is not the homophobe that Trevor, Joel, and Lisa think.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..