Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Westbro Baptist pawned!

• Site Administrator

Too bad that their isn't enough support to have a continuous protest for like 24 hours straight outside of their compound/church. I don't condone violence, and a peaceful, yet noisy protest, with signs speaking out the same way against the church's members might prove interesting.

BTW, I use Church very loosely here :)

Too bad that their isn't enough support to have a continuous protest for like 24 hours straight outside of their compound/church. I don't condone violence, and a peaceful, yet noisy protest, with signs speaking out the same way against the church's members might prove interesting.

With those idiots, I could condone violence. I might even kick in some cash to encourage it.

I think they lost their church building a while ago... They're basically just one family of nasty lunatics. And BTW, their activities aren't just anti-gay... they've protested against holocaust memorials too.

With those idiots, I could condone violence. I might even kick in some cash to encourage it.

One group I am very fond of is a bunch of bikers, the Patriot Guard Riders

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Guard_Riders

Westboro baptist has stayed away from funerals, lately. :)

That was hilarious... and it would be nice to do a continuous counter-protest, I must admit... :D

My favorite was the group chanting "What do we want? Gay Sex! When do we want it? NOW!". I heard from someone who was there that quite a few of the chanters were actually straight... :lmao:

That was funny. Takes the slice out of their blades. Haha. Thanks for sharing. :D

Ridicule is a very effective weapon, and Westboro Baptist is a group eminently in need of ridicule. :)

The thought running through my head is the probability of having 3 or 4 homos within their ranks. Considering the size of their clan - the odds are likely.0:)

Very likely... We've recently seen a famous anti-gay activist caught with a rentboy... and it does seem that a huge amount of radical anti-gays end up like that.

I hereby predict that one day, one of these anti-gay zealots will, against all odds, turn out to be... straight. :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..