Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation, Chapter 38

I bet joel wouldn't know if Trev gave him a body massage during the night ... surprised Trev sleep on his side all night and not on his back or stomach with his arm around joel

I think Trev wanted to avoid kissing him during the night or get into serious hanky panky

Like joel would mind being sound asleep

Surprise the two never had a wanking session

----

Now we will see soon how the tank gets onto atlantis - that be far fetch because Trev won;t be leaving the boat

It would take some invitation to get him off the boat for alittle while .. or ... the agent office

So its pin and needles for the next two chapters

Leaving some room - to hear Joels Reunion with lisa

This story is getting better by each chapter, I thought you would have had Trev and Joel do some sight seeing as there is a lot to see around Paphos and the shopping is much better than in greek Islands.

Well it seem as one aventure ends another one begins

B)..........A very nice and sad chapter!! It was evident that Trevor is going to be lonely for awhile! Which is why he will find a 'friend' while traversing through the Suez Canal with the group he meets up with!! ;) Happy sailing!! The moment dynamite was mentioned, I thought of nitroglycerin. Too bad the hard working Egyptian Bes :o 'Bringer of Joy?' may not even make it out of his shop, and the cartel may not be very happy at losing the business. Next chapter will be very interesting!! Great chapter CJ.

B).........As I mentioned, I don't think bringer of joy will make it out of his apartment!! :lmao:

On another point will the authorities in Egypt figure out from the material of it's components that it came from Dirk's store? Will Detective Sanchez find out, confront Dirk and realize that from the recent inventory of the missing items and from the alarm companies records that the store was robbed? Will Trevor found any use from his rock from dad?

Who else is guessing the idiot will blow himself up when he transports it to Suez?

Edited by Benji

Like nitroglycerin, I am becoming more unstable as I get older. I'm starting to leak, too! :lmao:

Was that TMI? :blink:

Let's start a contest where the prize is a night in bed with Joel. :wub:

Strictly platonic, of course. 0:)

Am just loving this story! Terrific work CJ. This chapter was a real tear-jerker with the boys having to part. I must admit that I'm looking forward to one of the bad guys going BANG with the unstable dynamite. How confused will that leave the cops when the detonation device is traced back to Dirk's shop? Why would he want to blow up some crim in Egypt???? LOL.

Am just loving this story! Terrific work CJ. This chapter was a real tear-jerker with the boys having to part. I must admit that I'm looking forward to one of the bad guys going BANG with the unstable dynamite. How confused will that leave the cops when the detonation device is traced back to Dirk's shop? Why would he want to blow up some crim in Egypt???? LOL.

B)...............The thing is how equipped are the cops in Cairo? Will they be able to determine that the explosive was from TNT? After that nothing linking it to Dirk is circumstantial, which may bring Gonzales back into the picture here. The e-mailed location's of Trevor's boat would have to play into his investigation.

I'm thinking something will come down on Gonzales leading to his death, but not before he leads information back to his killers

This story is getting better by each chapter, I thought you would have had Trev and Joel do some sight seeing as there is a lot to see around Paphos and the shopping is much better than in greek Islands.

Well it seem as one aventure ends another one begins

Thanks Ginge!!

Umm, I have a confession to make... Had I known that about Paphos, I would have, but I've never been to Cyprus. I've been to most of the settings for this story, but not all, and that's the sort of thing I miss when i haven't been there. :)

B)..........A very nice and sad chapter!! It was evident that Trevor is going to be lonely for awhile! Which is why he will find a 'friend' while traversing through the Suez Canal with the group he meets up with!! ;) Happy sailing!! The moment dynamite was mentioned, I thought of nitroglycerin. Too bad the hard working Egyptian Bes :o 'Bringer of Joy?' may not even make it out of his shop, and the cartel may not be very happy at losing the business. Next chapter will be very interesting!! Great chapter CJ.

Maybe Trevor will find a new friend, who has an appropriate name of "Bringer of Joy"? I'll bet he can really make the earth move. 0:)

Thanks!

Who else is guessing the idiot will blow himself up when he transports it to Suez?

I can say definitively that either he does, or does not. 0:)

B).........As I mentioned, I don't think bringer of joy will make it out of his apartment!! :lmao:

On another point will the authorities in Egypt figure out from the material of it's components that it came from Dirk's store? Will Detective Sanchez find out, confront Dirk and realize that from the recent inventory of the missing items and from the alarm companies records that the store was robbed? Will Trevor found any use from his rock from dad?

The rock could make an ideal paperweight?

Like nitroglycerin, I am becoming more unstable as I get older. I'm starting to leak, too! :lmao:

Was that TMI? :blink:

Let's start a contest where the prize is a night in bed with Joel. :wub:

Strictly platonic, of course. 0:)

:lmao: Conner, I do hope that's the only characteristinc you share with nitroglycerin! :P

Hey isn't the nitro unstable at high temperatures?? I saw that in a movie. It should go boom more on a hot summer day out there.

VERY good point. Yes it is. It's a primary contact explosive so its very unstable in raw form, and it degrades to even more unstable forms. HEat makes it degrade faster, and can make it unstable enough to detonate without any movement at all (it may, or may not, make it detonate from just heat... depends how degraded it it) . However,fear not, becuase when it becomes unstable, it does not weaken; it will still give just as big a bang.

There was an incident in the Phoenix area about fifteen years ago. A guy who liked to do some prospecting on weekends was driving around with a box of old dynamite in the bed of his pickup. This was in the Arizona summer, very hot... He'd apparently left it there for days. The inevitable happened, and he and his truck went Kaboom! on the Beeline highway. I saw the crater the next day on my way to work.. about four feet and ten feet across, in pavement.

Thanks Brian!

That parting was hard for me to write.. I admit, I had a tear in my eyes when i did.

Depending where and what blows up, those leads back to Dirk could be very difficult to explain. :)

B)...............The thing is how equipped are the cops in Cairo? Will they be able to determine that the explosive was from TNT? After that nothing linking it to Dirk is circumstantial, which may bring Gonzales back into the picture here. The e-mailed location's of Trevor's boat would have to play into his investigation.

Egypt has its share of bombings and other terror problems, and they are highly protective of the Suez Canal (It's responsible, directly and indirectly, for close to half their GDP) so they have some pretty good cops, and first class forensics at their disposal. It would be very easy to determine the explosive type. :)

B)..........Errr! Isn't this where you usually announce the title of the next chapter??

YEs, it is! And I forgot... (Thanks for reminding me!)

And, before I forget it again (I'm very capable of doing so, trust me, lol) I'll mention that it's

Lost and Found.

And it will be online in about ten hours. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..