dream lover

Don't think this weird but I'd say Sandra Bullock. I think Miss Congeniality really swayed me to her haha.

I so agree. Sandra Bullock is HOT. My favourite fim is Practical Magic and I would so do any of the four lead women... including the aunts. I am in love with the house too.

For me, this is awkward but I'm going to say Natalie Portman, or Evie from V For Vendetta. The awkwardness being that Natalia is female...

OHHH I know! It's Armand from Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. He had my heart from when he fell in love with Louis in "Interview With a Vampire". That is strictly in the book character and not in the movie adaption; I haven't seen the movie adaption of IWaV

~Mikie

I totally agree with both... both together even better... I know, I know.. I am not ashamed to admit that I have a thing about multiple partners. So call me greedy :)

Abby and/or Ziva from NCIS :2thumbs:

but it would be awesome if there was a girl version of Tony

Abby all the way. As for a girl version of Tony... I can't think of anything worse... oh, yeah I can... Tony :)