dream lover

hei there, if you had to choose someone from a tv series, or from fiction as your bff, dream lover, who would that be, gay or not. use the imagination, it has no boundries. Who would you choose as your dream lover, or someone you'd wana spend your life with.

Kyle Schmid's character Henry in Blood Ties. OMG

And/or Eric Mabius as Cole in Voodoo Moon or Rik Young as Daniel (the devil) in the same film which is one of my alltime favourite horror movies.

• Like 1

Freddie Highmore!!

*Spiderwick chronicles

* Charlie and the chocolate factory

*August Rush

*Finding neverland

*Two brothers

*Five children and it

And it's not wierd cause he's the same age as me :P I had a bet with one of my best friends in like the 7th grade and i made a bet with them that i would marry him they said yea if that happens ill be your best man lol obviously it won't happen but he is my dream lover * :)

For me, its got to be this guy:

Mario%2BMaurer13.jpgmario_maurer__25072009000444.jpg

Mario Maurer (Ive put up the pic, because many of you wont recognise the name :) ) ... Cute & yummy... lol

Other than him its "Zac Efron"

Edited by K.BeN

For real-time, in my life, hehe I can't tell because he'd know. Well, he knows anyway generally....LOL

This is a real stretch for me, btw, as am not one who often things on such thing regading myself but: comic and film version, I prefer the heavily manly type so Wolverine, and a Hugh Jackman, but only a Hugh with whiskers and stuff. I don't care for clean shaven, young or pretty boy.

Don't think this weird but I'd say Sandra Bullock. I think Miss Congeniality really swayed me to her haha.

Or Taylor Swift. :blink:

If you mean same sex, no particular person comes to mind (or maybe I just don't remember their names). I suppose anyone with a "boy next door" look.

NOTE: I tried including some pics, but for whatever reason, the site won't let me. Aah well.

Don't think this weird but I'd say Sandra Bullock. I think Miss Congeniality really swayed me to her haha.

Or Taylor Swift. :blink:

If you mean same sex, no particular person comes to mind (or maybe I just don't remember their names). I suppose anyone with a "boy next door" look.

NOTE: I tried including some pics, but for whatever reason, the site won't let me. Aah well.

I have this same problem, won't let me post videos either.

@K.BeN~ That guy is really cute.

For me, this is awkward but I'm going to say Natalie Portman, or Evie from V For Vendetta. The awkwardness being that Natalia is female...

Male... hmmm. I don't think it'd be anyone from a movie, definitely from a book. Possibly Phineas from "A Separate Peace" by John Knowles or Liir from "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire. OHHH I know! It's Armand from Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. He had my heart from when he fell in love with Louis in "Interview With a Vampire". That is strictly in the book character and not in the movie adaption; I haven't seen the movie adaption of IWaV

~Mikie

Oh, I just came across his name. I remember him in the movie jumper but didn't know what his name was then. He probably looks a lot older now than this pic (I think anyway). he looks a lot younger here than when I first saw him, but unfortunately this was one of the few photos the board would allow me to attach.

max-thieriot.jpg