Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Summer Verticle Fun video

Can ya say YIKES!!!!!!!!

:D

:ph34r:

Yep... if he misjudges the landing and hits wrong, it could be fatal. That's also one hell of a leverage load he's putting on that rope rig, and if a tree branch breaks...

Hitting the water from that height has to be done just right. I've done feet-first entries from heights considerably less than that and even done right, you hit damn hard. I've blown an entry from just fourteen feet (trying flips and twists) and managed a blown eardrum as a result, and I've also screwed up diving board dives from the LOW board and even that hurts. From a high dive platform (33 feet) a bad entry can be dangerous. I've over-rotated a forward flip more than once (I sucked at diving) and even that was agonizing. I think a belly flop could be deadly from 33 feet. Personally, I think the guy in the vid is crazy. :)

Shew.. That was scary.. lol. I wondered where he was going to land.. because the rocks could be seen on the bottom except for that one little pool of water... I know I couldn't hit that perfectly.

I'm not one to be adventurous on cliffs though. Definitely leaving that up to the experts. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..