Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Change to Chapter 43 of Circumnavigation

Curious... at the end of the chapter, it says that Bridget traveled Northeast to Miami... I'm pretty sure the Bahamas (and Andros) are east of Florida... unless you're implying that the transfer took place neatly between Andros, Florida, and Cuba. Odd place for illegal activity, but whatever. I'm not the criminal mastermind, so I suppose the details in his story are beyond me. :)

Yipes!!!!!!! :*)

For Bridget to approach Miami by heading northeast, one of the little issues would be she'd have to take her boat overland... Ummm, oops!!! Chapter 43 has now been changed, and reads "northwest."

Thanks, Rob, for bringing this up, which has allowed me to fix it.

We already knew that goats cannot count... I guess we also need to include compass-reading (along with cliffhangers) in the things that goats cannot do... :ph34r:

Yipes!!!!!!! :*)

For Bridget to approach Miami by heading northeast, one of the little issues would be she'd have to take her boat overland... Ummm, oops!!! Chapter 43 has now been changed, and reads "northwest."

Thanks, Rob, for bringing this up, which has allowed me to fix it.

We already knew that goats cannot count... I guess we also need to include compass-reading (along with cliffhangers) in the things that goats cannot do... :ph34r:

B)........Although this leads to Rob' knowledge of the area tends to give credence to the ascertain of Rob's involvement in the demise of the Aries!! :lmao:

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, I think we now know where Joel gets his ideas to have Trevor take Atlantis over land everytime he offers to take Joel anywhere :lol:

Living vicariously though your characters CJ?

B)........Although this leads to Rob' knowledge of the area tends to give credence to the ascertain of Rob's involvement in the demise of the Aries!! :lmao:

Hrrrrmmm!! That it does, that it does!

Perhaps he was in cahoots with Bridget? We already know that Sanchez has a contact in New Jersey (!!!) we we think could be Rknapp, so... maybe he met him via Bridget? Hrmmm...

Hmmm, I think we now know where Joel gets his ideas to have Trevor take Atlantis over land everytime he offers to take Joel anywhere :lol:

Living vicariously though your characters CJ?

:P

I never thought of that, but maybe you're right! :lmao:

Funny, you keep mentioning NJ... I don't have residency there, I'm not registered to vote there, my DL is not there, and my car is not registered there... In fact, I just received a new driver's license in the Commonwealth where all of these are true. Since there are multiple Commonwealth's in the US, you won't be able to guess where I am! Unless I've said it before... I can't remember...

Funny, you keep mentioning NJ... I don't have residency there, I'm not registered to vote there, my DL is not there, and my car is not registered there... In fact, I just received a new driver's license in the Commonwealth where all of these are true. Since there are multiple Commonwealth's in the US, you won't be able to guess where I am! Unless I've said it before... I can't remember...

Ahhh, but now does not matter! We're talking 2006 here, and I do see that your profile says "Location:All over Jersey."

You're also known to have been in the Bimini area when Ares was lost, too! Coincidence? I think not! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..