Snuggling

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to snuggle?

• Yes
    • No
    • I prefer just sex. None of this cuddle wuddle crap.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to cuddle, but I'm quite a shy person to get physically demonstrative. I was too long in a relationship that didn't have any kissing, holding hands or hugging, just the sex part was there. I feel totally out of practise. People that know me would probably run away if I suddenly started to get touchy touchy... Or maybe not...

Now I'm really trying to put my guards down more. I'll put that on my list of what to do for the year 2011... :D

That said, I'm in desperate need of a huge hug right now. :( My cat eyes me evilly already, like he knows what I'm about to... :wub:

I feel totally out of practise.

I'm always available to practice with. It's a hobby that I'm rather fond of, and good at...! I share my hobby with my friends - as often as possible!

Edited by Tipdin

Cuddles are good. They make me feel safe and wanted. and they are a good way to stay close when we are exhausted after...... ahem.... days out etc :P

I love cuddling my man. He's just so COMFY